Visit

Deuk. Thud !

"Argh!"
A woman screamed as she fell on the floor next to a tied man.

"It was you, wasn't it?"
Coldly, a question fell off the powerful man's lips. The maid who had bruises on her face cried, begging for mercy.

"Your highness…! My intention wasn't-"

"Keep your mouth shut."
Said he, again, with his darkened eyes staring down at her like a despicable and filthy thing.

The maid cried to herself. She fucked up big time. Jeremy, on the other hand, was beaten to unconscious by the Valentine's male servents. When someone walked in, Callisto asked.
"Will this kind of act get a death penalty? It's considered intentional murder? No?"

"It could be considered so, sir, but I'm afraid it won't get him death penalty but one or two decades in prison instead."

Callisto got up from his seat. As if he talked about the deaths of some insects, he confirmed.
"Then bribe them to make it to death penalty."

The lawyer and butler gulped in sweat. He talked in such a calm tone for a man who just ordered two people's deaths. He didn't look mad yet he was mad as hell.

"Yes, your highness. I will try to pursue them." Affirmed the lawyer to Callisto's order.

"There's no need to pursue. Throw them a bunch of money and get the job done."

"...yessir."

After he was done confirming the matter with the lawyer, Callisto went upstairs.

"How is she?"

"She hasn't woke up yet, your highness. She bled from her legs but the doctor said the baby is fine." Responded the maid, respectfully.

"Everyone leave."

All the maids left at his demand. Callisto sat next to the unconscious woman that got her head wrap in bandages and felt her temperature. Due to body injuries, the pale woman got fever too.

The Duchess almost faint from the shock. She stayed and took care of her daughter-in-law for hours until Callisto arrived.
They haven't let Ashton know about the situation yet but someone has been sent to inform them already.

Knock. Knock.

"Your highness, this is a letter from lady Sante." The butler handed him a paper but was rejected.

"Throw it away."

"Yes, sir."

Sabrina was still a potential partner in his mind but it looked like Callisto didn't want to focus on things other than the safety of his soon to be born children. It was a good grief that Daniel took a nap during the incident. He also had Eugene to take care of. The plan of visiting her wasn't dismissed. His butler were finding her a man that will make a great match for her too. There was no time for Sabrina. As far as she is a valuable woman in his perspective, she is still a woman he considered for marriage or for not; the mothers of his children would always be way more important to Callisto. It doesn't matter what kind of relationship they have. If she gave him a child then she's important. It's as easy as that. Sabrina Sante could do the same, conceiving his child, but she hadn't had the chance to have sex with him yet.

When the next day came, Primrose hadn't woke up even once. The Ashton family had came to see her full of worry as Callisto left for the travel to see his ex wife.

It took the man and his hired machineries a day to reach there and rumour had it that Eugene Halter's second marriage started today.
Take a goodd look around, in a dressing room, Eugene was already wearing a dazzled wedding dress. Standing before the mirror in tears.

'He didn't come.'

Telling herself that, Eugene felt her heart throbbing. In the very next few minutes, she had to walk down the hall, marrying a man who is old enough to be her grandfather. Eugene cried so hard that she had to cover her makeup face with her two trembled hands.

"The bride looks quite sad to see me or you're crying out of happiness, lady Halter? Did I interrupt your joysih time?"

The crying Eugene freezed as she felt something crawling between her inner thighs, someone pulled her long skirt, dress up.