Second Time

The moon still set on the black pitch sky, Jeremy, who had just released his anger on his rich lover, sat still, watching the dark. Primrose slept like she fainted after the long agressive night with him. She was already tired because of Callisto and Jeremy just had to double it.

Jeremy clenched his fist tightly. He thought that woman was just trying to play a fool out of him but it turned out she was telling the truth.

"I just wanted to go crazy." He mumbled in despair.
"Just how long do I have to deal with shit like this."

~

"Fuck. It's you, right?!" Primrose strode to the other woman who walked by herself in the hallway. Eugene stopped and turned around.
"You're the one who told him, right??? Fuck. You crazy bitch."

"What the hell did you just call me?"

"Crazy bitch. Are you deaf??"

Eugene felt like she was hit by a fire.
"Coming from a higher class family doesn't make you curse me so easily! Have you not attended school and learnt about manners!?"

"You're talking about manners when you fucking butt in somebody else's business!? Obsessive bitch. Fuck. I know right! How would you live with that bastard for years if you're different from him???"

"Do you have proof? I told what? To whom?"

"You told Jeremy that I slept with that asshole. Don't act innocent, you backbiting bitch. You were jealous that your ex husband slept with me and told on me? Seriously. You're so desperate. That asshole didn't even look your way. You're so low, you know that? Doing something like this and thought you could get away with it?? You're just so low and cheap, you crazy bitch."

Eugene didn't respond but gritted her teeth. As she stared at the woman who glared fiercely back at her and something unexpected was bound to happen in a blink of an eye. Primrose, who couldn't bear her anger any longer because she had to deal with the bullshit alone, raised her hand and slapped Eugene right in the face without hesitation.

Slap!

Eugene widened her eyes in surprise. Her right cheek started to hurt little by little as she was caught off guard by the slap. Primrose had never hesitated about disrespecting anyone, let alone someone who did her dirty behind her back.

"Now how does it taste? It must taste good, right? Will a slap able to make you shut the fuck up and mind your business??"

"You…" she bit her lips when she realized that Callisto was watching them from afar.

Primrose turned to where Eugene's eyes laid a moment ago. When Callisto reached them, she spouted a blast of grim words to him.
"Teach your fucking bitch to shut the fuck up."

"Why should I? She didn't say anything wrong. You're carrying my last name, no? Why can't people know I fucked you? Since when did I become the affair?"

"You fucking bastard! You're a fucking bitch!"

Primrose screamed her lungs out that her face became seriously red. She glared at both of them as if telling them to worry about the future before taking her leave.

Eugene touched her cheek where she was slapped. Callisto hadn't said a word yet but she knew what would be coming out of his mouth once he did.

"I did it because she was trying to hurt my feelings. I wanted to get back at her. The last time someone tried to hurt me, I hadn't the chance to clap back… so I want to this time."

"That's something really dumb anyone could pull, Eugene."

"..."

"You deserve that slap."