Childlike discussion

"Stay still."
Said he, when she wanted to brush his hand away.

"How's your belly?"

"Don't give a fuck about me."
Primrose responded grimly as she always did and it made Callisto snicker.

"Don't be like that. I'm the father of your baby. I have all the rights to ask anything about your pregnancy."

"People who didn't know how you are behind closed doors will think you're such a gentleman. In reality, you're just a scum."

"Why are you so mad? It won't do you any good."

Ignoring her curse once again, Callisto then wiped the falling hair. Primrose kept glaring at him fiercely but she didn't try to swing her hands at him anymore. He sat himself down on the floor before the woman who was sitting on the bed. Then the large hand reached out to her belly. Primrose felt rigged about his touch but she was too tired to pull anything again. Moreover, her head started to spin once in a while when she blinked. She bit her lips when he stroked it lightly. Like they were some romantic couple, Callisto put his arms around her waist and looked up to her with playful eyes.

"Don't look at me like we're close, retard." She growled.

"Do you want me to look at you like we're in love?"

"Stop fucking around. Leave. I hate your face."

"What will you do if our child takes after my looks? Will you hate the child too?"

Primrose gritted her teeth. It was as clear as crystal that he tried to get on her nerves with a damn smile on his face. But as much as she didn't expect the child, she didn't think she would hate the baby even if they look like Callisto. After all, it's her baby who happened to know nothing. She didn't like Callisto and didn't like having a child with him but she's not going to hate their baby either. She knew she couldn't bring herself to do that. When she went silent, Callisto stroked her soft cheek. Due to the pregnancy, she started to look chubbier but it wasn't much. He expected her to be caloried up even more as her belly grows. As for Primrose, being chubby or skinny, she sure would be pretty regardless. After all, she had a really elegant look.

Callisto raised his eyebrows when something brushed against his hand that was placed on her belly. When he looked up, it was just Primrose unconsciously caressing her own belly. She must be thinking about his question.

"I would like this child to be Jeremy's."

Her sudden words made Callisto giggle.
"Don't spoil the mood."

"I'd rather have that."
She smirked at the man who looked up to her.

"Really?" He mused.
"Are you going to tell the child that their daddy used to push their mommy down the stairs?"

"..."

"It will be a fun topic to start the day, don't you think?"

"Then what about you? Are you going to tell your son you fucked his mom every day while being married to me? Questionable enough for an innocent child, isn't it?"

"No. I'm going to marry her. You'll be the second wife here if we're not divorced."

Primrose raised an eyebrow. She slapped his hand away and scowled.
"Are you out of your mind!?"

"No, I'm not."
He shrunk his shoulders then continued.

"I found a way to keep Sabrina Sante by my side without marrying her. Eugene will be here whether you're here or not. I just can't seem to leave that woman alone, you know?"
He played with her black silky hair as he said that. He then looked at the confused woman.

"I don't love her but if she comes to me, I'll allow her to. If she takes my pants off and kisses me, I'll take her to bed. If she asks me for help, I will do so. Then I'll end up caring about whether she's well or not. I can live without her just fine but something about the mother of my child being miserable just doesn't sit right with me. The same goes for you. I don't like you that much. I prefer you crying and hurting than you laughing but you're not going to have a miserable life as long as I'm here. Women who bore me children are always prioritized. It's in my instinct. You should wish that you're bearing my child instead of that dude's, Primrose Ashton Valentine. You at least wouldn't be miserable in life."

As he said that, he fondled her chest lightly without her noticing when his hand even reached that part of her body.

"As you said, I've been fucking Eugene this whole time. We're compatible in sex and she knows what I like more than any woman I've slept with so who am I to refuse such a woman?" He mused at her.
"Marriage life with Eugene isn't that hard. Rather it's easier than with you. At least, she tries to understand when I'm talking, unlike you, who talks nonsense just to win. We have different perspectives when it comes to feeling but that's fine as long as she understands that she doesn't need to be loved by me to feel loved."

"..."

"I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. You have to let go of that guy and focus on studying our family's assets and be useful to your parents for once."

His words made her feel like hot water was thrown at her face. She didn't help her parents at all. He's right. It made her upset to agree with him but she had no choice but to admit.

"If you promise to do so, I will take this baby as mine if it's that guy's. But you know you're not going to be the only wife I have, you'll have to share me with Eugene. But it doesn't matter to you, right? You don't love me anyway? Who knows, maybe you'll bring some random homeless dudes home and feed him again."

Phach.

Primrose slapped his neck. Who is he to tell her to let go of her lover and talk as if she has so many lovers to bring home. 

"Speak for yourself. You often brought prostitutes home and fucked these bitches like a rat. I only got one person in my heart and that's him! Retard! You're the one who's crazy here!"

"Well, at least, I just fucked them and be done with it. I've never let those women lead me on like a coward like someone here?"

"Asshole!!!"

Callisto snickered.
"I fucked Eugene last night. I thought a lot and chose to marry her to myself while keeping Sabrina close to me with different circumstances. You better not get jealous of Eugene in the future."