Their first sex

Eugene touched the forearm where the scar combined itself to. She knew that injuring him wasn't the reason why Callisto doesn't trust her any more but because of Daniel.
"I was wrong. I want to apologize but you never give me a chance to do so nor accept it..."
He refused to acknowledge everything she did.

"Eugene, the only one you should be apologizing to is Daniel."

"Yes, I am aware, Cal. I will do so when he grows older enough."

Wrapped her arms around his huge body, she rested her head on his solid chest. Daniel, who witnessed the scene, ran to join the hug that looked really warm to him. It has been a long time since the innocent child saw his parents like this. It was such a sweet scenario in his eyes.

Callisto lifted the child. Carrying him in his arms, he kissed his head. Daniel laughed softly to his daddy who cherished him more than anyone else in the world. When Daniel kissed Callisto's right cheek, Eugene suddenly kissed him on the left. The man did not oppose the kiss nor say anything about it. He just casually played with Daniel before going out to his business meeting.

The Valentine family runs several businesses. International trading and hotel investment are their main weapons. Just how rich they are, the Valentine wouldn't stop developing their business. Callisto himself is the ideal businessman. He knew just what to do like his brain was built for it.

Sitting among his co-founders of the hotel watching dancers shake their bodies to please and ease their stress, Callisto had the same expression he always wears, unlike the others who were excited to see half-naked women dancing for them. During the watch, a dancer made eye contact with the man before turning away all blushy. After the dance ended, that dancer was nowhere to be seen.

"Your highness..!"

Someone called out to the man who walked alone in the garden. It looked like he was heading to his carriage. Callisto stopped his move. The same dancer who made eye contact with him for like three seconds ran to him excitedly.

"My name is..."

"Did I ask you for your name?"

His cold question made her flinch. She knew he was known as mysterious for his feelings and cold... she just didn't expect him to be this harsh. He was interested in her, was he not? Then why would he keep staring at her?

"Your highness was looking at me so..."

His expressionless face was still the same as ever. He just looked at her quietly and his silence made her worry.

"I'm sorry... I thought your highness found me attractive and interested in a night service.. that is why I'm..."

Without waiting for her to finish the phrase, Callisto gave his back to her and walked away. That action made the dancer upset badly.

°°°

The sound of water dripping was heard inside the bathroom. For a while, a large body came out with his hair soaking. He glanced at the clock on the wall. It was said to be 1am.
When Callisto was done drying his hair, he then left his bedroom. Stepping through the large hall with his manly scent roaming the air, he wore a robe with nothing but his naked body underneath. Anyone would not expect him to be standing before the bedroom's door of his new wife who hated him so much. Without knocking, the huge shadow went in.

"What the hell..."
The woman who hadn't gone to sleep just yet cursed in surprise. She glared at the man.
"What the fuck are you doing here at this hour?"

'Is he trying to murder me...'

A part of her was scared of losing her life. This is his mansion and to how powerful he is, he could get rid of her and make it an accident so easily.