Breakfast time

"What happened to your face...?" Eugene asked worriedly, seeing Callisto's face scarred with five fingers.

"Why aren't you leaving? You're aware of my wife's arrival." Ignoring her question, Callisto confronted her act of ignorance.

"That's because I..."

"Leave."

"You two are not on good terms anyway.. or you're worried about what people will say if they know that I'm here with your wife too?" When he walked past her, Eugene uttered unknowingly.

The man turned around, his expression darkened. Eugene lowered her head knowing that she had crossed the line.
"I'm sorry.."

"Don't make things complicated. I'm not the one to be criticized if words get out. It's you."

Eugene bit her lips. She did not think that the reason why she couldn't stay here was because of what he said.

"Do you like her?" She felt miserable just thinking about him liking that woman.

Callisto turned his back on her. When people get emotional, they do and say stupid things. They behave like total clowns in his perspective. Eugene caught his forearm desperately and apologized.
"I'm sorry..."

The man didn't like someone clinging to him like this but she couldn't help it. She touched his reddened cheek and said.
"Let me apply some ointments for you."

Callisto sat on the large couch while the smaller figure of Eugene was carefully applying some ointments on the cheek Primrose slapped. Even if the man did not utter the cause, Eugene was aware. She heard that the other woman was mightily ruthless and stubborn. She knew it would be hard for him and her to get along, they both are the opposite of each other.
Callisto is like water. Calm, collected, and cold. Eugene believed that someone like her is more suitable for him. One who wouldn't throw tantrums, bothering his mood. It wasn't like that day was the first time Callisto hooked up with her. They have done it several times but once in a while. She would come to see Daniel and approach Callisto. That was why she was aware of the prostitutes' presence in his mansion... There were times she walked into these women grinding naked on top of him. But the maids told her that he did not call for them every single night. He mostly calls them during the night he has been drinking or getting his mood displeased. Eugene was aware of that too, that was the reason why right at the moment, she sticked to him. She should be grateful to Primrose for ruining his mood.
"Have you eaten? Should I prepare you a meal?"
Eugene asked when she was done with applying ointments for him. Her face was so close to him that his breath sliced through her skin.

"The butler will prepare a secret carriage for you tomorrow." He ignored her question.

Eugene clasped her hands around his neck when he was about to get up. She kissed his chin then his lips, after that she buried her tongue in his mouth. She touched the strong chest and stroked his hair, trying to seduce her way to spend the night on his bed.

"Your mood will get better if you kiss someone." She whispered on his lips then sucked his lower lips lustfully.

He did not respond. He did not show dislike or enjoyment. Eugene was okay with that. As long as he let her kiss him.

'I really should say thank you to her.'

If Primrose keeps this behavior up, the chance of Callisto not tolerating it longer will arise. To her advantage, their fights benefit her in many ways. She could prove to him that she is surely the most suitable woman to be next to him. The moment Primrose realized how valuable this man is, everything would be too late because that would be when this man becomes hers again.

"Mhmn.."
Eugene unbuttoned his shirt slowly as she sucked his lips. The atmosphere had gotten hotter as she lifted her skirt to her waist and rubbed her naked bottom over that hardened place of a man. Her butt was clasped by his hand. When his member stood up, she took it out and put it inside her. Eugene gasped at the stimulation of his hardened dick entering her. She rested her head on his chest for a while, taking time with her breathing before grinding her hips slowly.

"Oh... god..."
She screamed for god when her body felt the sensation too much. While the man rested his head on the couch, she was winding over him.

Knock. Knock.

"Your highness... I have something urgent to say."

It was his butler.
A man's voice heard from outside the bedroom. Callisto stopped Eugene's moving hips to respond to his butler.
"What is it?"

"Madam's lover had come along with luggages but we have not yet allowed him to enter. He also refused to leave, sir."

Eugene looked at the man below her. She hoped that he would allow that man in so she could stay around too.

"Let him in."

His answer surprised both the butler and Eugene. They were not expecting that for different reasons.

"Oh... yes, your highness.."

The butler took the command awkwardly and walked away as Eugene started grinding her hips again.

"Is it a good thing to let him in?"
She pretended to worry when she was probably the one who looked forward to it the most.

Callisto did not respond. It was totally because she wasn't of help even if she knew the reason why. He doesn't waste energy answering unnecessary questions and people. If it does not bring actual benefits to him then it is useless. Callisto doesn't bother with such people and talks at all.

Eugene sucked his nape. The sound of her vagina clasping his rock hard cock leaked out. Their clothes were still on and some parts of it soaked with sweat and semens.

The night had long gone.
The sun has come up shining through the large mansion. Callisto rose from his bed as his ex-wife was still asleep, took a shower and left for breakfast.

The maids prepared the feast when their master had arrived. Newspapers were placed not far away from his side. It's always a good thing to be alerted about everything that happens every day for a businessman. He sipped tea as he read each phrase that was written on the paper. Right then two presences made their ways here.

Callisto made eye contact with the mighty lady who looked at him in disgust with her chest pointed to the ceilings. Next to her is her dearest lover that she would sacrifice everything for. His eyes backed their focus to the paper. He did not even pay attention to Primrose that brought her manwhore to the dining table eating with her husband.
As for the woman, she was pleased that he did nothing other than casually walk away after getting slapped in the face. It made her feel superior.