She's Fucking Crazy-Carter Yellowstone

Carter had been working and living at the Yellowstone for more than a year now. He enjoyed the nice house and company of the wranglers, he also enjoyed working with the horses. Today was like no other. When he got the horses out and tacked them up for the wranglers and Dutton's, he was cleaning Blue jeans stall, one of the older horses on the ranch. He heard the sounds of tires on dirt and the banging of metal. This wasn't unusual, there would be a large number of cattle being moved in and out of the ranch. He pulled the wheelbarrow out and set the poo-fork outside the stall and made sure to close the door behind him. He walked out of the barn and saw a 5-10 horse trailer pulling up.  The trailer stopped in font of the barn, and Carter watched in awe. He watched as the driver exited the truck, making her way to the back of the truck. He followed. Once both he and the driver reached the back of the trailer, carter saw a girl. She didn't look much older than him. She had black hair, brown eyes, and a couple of tattoos  on her arms. She turned to look at Carter for a moment before turning around to open the trailer door. Carter grabbed the handle of the trailer and pulled it open for her. She let the door go and started to pull out the first horse. 

"Would you like help pulling out the horses?" Carter asked.

"No, I can do it myself. But thanks for offering." She said, smiling at carter. The girl had a strong accent, it seemed to be columbian.

She unclipped the first horse and stepped down. The horse hesitated for a moment but stepped down carefully. The horse was a black and white appaloosa. It was around 16 hands tall, a gelding. He was quite intimidated, seeing the scars criss-crossing its body.

Lloyd, a wrangler that worked at the Yellowstone, walked over and took the horse from the girl. He then walked the horse to its stall in the second barn. The girl walked back and got the next horse, this process would continue until all ten horses were out of the trailer. Carter took note that all ten horses had scares on their body. 

NEIGH Carter was snapped out of his thought when he heard a loud scream. He quickly turned and saw the last horse from the trailer rearing up and backing away from the girl who was leading it. 

"Hoah hoah, calm down, everything is alright you don't need to worry." The girl told the horse and it seemed to listen and stopped rearing, it stood still once more. It even let her come close and pet it. She then continued walking the horse to its new stall. 

"She sure knows how to handle horses." Lloyd said who had been standing next to Carter the entire time. 

"Yeah, I guess she does." He said while he watched her walk away. 

"Heh, looks like you admire more than just how she handled that horse." Lloyd said while nudging carter. Carter rolled his eyes in response, and went back to finish cleaning the stalls. Lloyd then went on his way. 

-------