Part 29: The Vytal Festival

Sup kids. I've been reading a few story's here and there and have an idea on how I can articulate stuff better. Anyway. Volume 3 here we go!

Ruby was at her mother's grave stone alone. She was off of the cliff side but there was a grave stone named "Summer Rose". Her mother. She was standing before it talking to it.

[Ruby]: Hey mom. Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... Well, things have been pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too. He's, you know...dad. He's still teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going to be going out on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too. Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet!So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps.I keep her in line.That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot from Dad.Well so are Weiss and Blake and... Well don't tell dad but Theres this guy on our team (whispers) His names Y/n and he's my boyfriend. Don't get mad, he's actually really nice! He's probablythe strongest on our team. Only by abit. Nothing too crazy. I hope you'll be able to meet him one day. Oh! Together, we form Team RWBY.And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion I mean Y/n isnt included becuase he joined abit after. (Stops Whuspering) ...Anyways, uh, I made a bunch of new friends,and I met some......let's just say, odd teachers.Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys too!I guess it's like they say: Like mother, like daughter.I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early.But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is.It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he starts sounding like uncle Qrow.

[Zwei barks]

Oh! Look's like Dad's back. I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission! Wish me luck! It was good to talk. I hope you can get to see Y/n one day.

No Ones POV

[Port]: O-HO! It seems we have another astonishing bout ahead of us!Wouldn't you agree, Professor?

[Oobleck]: Doctor. And yes, Peter, I think it's safe to say:this match may be one of the closest we've seen in the four-and-four round of the tournament!

[Port]: For those of you just now joining us, Welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament! Broadcast live from the Amity Colosseum! If this is your first time watching, allow us to break down the rules.

[Oobleck]: The tournament is divided into three distinctive rounds. Teams, doubles, and singles. Age and school year are irrelevant. In this tournament, the only attribute being tested... is skill.

[Port]: Correct!The winners of this battle will elect two of their members to represent them in the doubles round. Followed by the winners of that round choosing one member to advance once again! The remaining combatants will then fight their way through the final bracketin the hope of achieving victory for their kingdom!

[Oobleck]: And yes, Peter, these certainly are some spectacular spectacles on which to spectate on. And I don't think anyone tuning in around the world is going to disagree with me on that.

[Port]: Ah, and why would they? Now, let's get back to the match between Team RWBY of Beacon,and Team ABRN of Haven.

(Not putting up fight)

Yang punched the shit out of a whole team.

[Yang]: Yes!

[Port]: And that's the match!

[Port]: Team RWBY is victorious!

[Y/n]: (In crowd) Let's GOOOOOO!

[Ruby]: We did it? [Audience cheering]