Part 12: CRDL's Tutu

Enjoy and dig in!

I Love this one! I didn't crop it btw it just came like that

Y/n's POV (EXTRA SCENE SKIP IF YOU WANT TO GO TO THE MAIN PLOT. please don't i worked very hard to make this extra stuff)

I hopped out of bed excitedly. I grabbed a megaphone from the drawer and breathed in heavily.

Y/n: GOOD MORNING!!!

The whole team fell off their beds and they groaned in pain.

Weiss: What is wrong with you?

I was smiling widely and slightly jumping in place. They looked at each other.

Ruby: Why are you so excited?

The thought raced through my mind, and I snickered adding even more confusion.

Y/n: Ohh nothing. You'll just have to wait and see~

Ruby's face flushed red.

Y/n: Hehe...

Weiss: (Smirking) If This Suprise isn't good then your back in court you Criminal!

Y/n: Deal! And if it is good then You have to be my personal butler for the next 2 chapters!

Weiss: Huh-

RBY: DEAL!

Y/n: My nefarious plans will be Legendary!!

I Skipped out the room leaving Everyone dumbfounded.

Blake: That was...

Yang: Super weird.

Ruby: I wonder what he's upto.

Y/n's POV

I was in the cafeteria with JNPR and they were confused too.

Team RWBY just sat down with us and looked at me.

Y/n: What?

They started to eat their lunch when Everyone heard a certain bully.

CRDL: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Everyone turned to see the team in a tutu. EVERYONE burst out laughing making them even more red than they were before.

I couldn't find Cardin in a tutu so Yeah

CRDL Stomped over to my body on the ground and I was clutching onto my stomach and crying. Cardin grabbed my neck and yanked me, my head was going purple Nobody interfered because they were trying not to cry...Well Y/n was in his own world so yeah.