RWBY CHIBI S1 Ep 3: Drinking Contest/Spin The Bottle

Scene 1: Target Practice

I was out with Ruby. She had her sniper and I had my hand cannon.

Y/n: Ruby, we need to work on your marksmanship! After the fall of Beacon, it has become worse!

Ruby: Awww! Y/n it isn't that Bad...

Y/n: (Sigh) Let's just shoot some birds.

We looked at one Beowulf.

Beowulf: Where are you Larry!?

He couldn't find his friend. But that was okay. Because he would find his friend. In heaven.. or whatever. Ruby pointed her sniper towards The Beowulf.

Ruby: (Focused) Okay... I've got one shot...

Y/n: C'mon Ruby, I know you can do it.

Ruby: Shh... 3... 2... 1... (Shoots bullet and Recoil pushes her hair up)

The bullet goes in slow-mo going past the Beowulf's head and narrowly misses.

Ruby: DARN IT!! I WAS SO CLOSE! Why?!

Y/n: (Facepalms and Sighs) It's fine... What about that Bird flying in the Air?

There was a bird flying quite close to the ground. A Crow to be exact.

Ruby: Target Acquired. (Points sniper at the bird)

Y/n: Okay... 3... 2... 1.... FIRE!

Ruby: (Shoots Bullets and hits bird as it flew to the ground) YES! DIRECT HIT! Y/N DID YOU SEE THAT!?-

????: UGH!

Me and Ruby looked towards each other worried.

Scene 2: Watts' Passion

Arthur Watts was a young boy. 10 years old to be exact.

Grandmother: These stupid computers! If only there was somebody who could fix our problem!

Watts: What is the problem?

Mother: Our battery isn't Rising! How do I fix this.

Watts: (Inspecting the problem) Hmm... A-Ha!

He notices that the switch for the plug wasn't turned on. He flips it and It is now going up in battery.

Grandmother: Sweet mother of all that's holy he's a genius!

Mother: He's a hero! We have been saved!

Arthur Watts had stars in his eyes. This was the start of something great. He had a new passion for.... TECHNOLOGY...

Watts: I wonder what this plug does.

He pulled it and heard a constance beep sound. He looked to see Hisgbranded heart rate flatline.

Watts: Oh no...

Scene 3: Drinking Contest

Cayde and Qrow was at the Crow-Bar they sat down and looked at the drinks available. Cayde turned around.

Cayde: You know, I bet I have a better tolerance to alcohol, Birdbrain.

Qrow: (Chuckling) That was the funniest thing you've said all day Tin-Can.

Cayde: (Turns to Bartender) Hey, bring us 20 shots of Tequila... Each.

Qrow's eye twitches but he didn't want to give up that easily.