Part 5: Initiation Pt 2

Let's get started with a meme! None of these memes are mine!

#################################################

Ruby's POV

In the forest, Weiss is seen Pacing up and down to try and see where on remnant the temple is, while Ruby is seen sitting with her legs crossed on the ground picking leaves every now and then contemplating her life choices

Weiss: (Walking in one direction) It's definitely this way. (Stops and walks in another direction) I mean... this way! It's definitely this way. (Stops in front of Ruby) Alright, it's official, we passed it.

Ruby: (Stands up, annoyed) Weiss, why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going?

Weiss: Because I know exactly where we're going! We're going... to... the forest temple!

Ruby hangs her head frustrated and lets out a big sigh.

Weiss: Oh, stop it! You don't know where we are, either!

Ruby: Well, at least I'm not pretending like I know everything.

Weiss: What is that supposed to mean?

Ruby: It means you're a big, stupid jerk and I hate you! (Points at her)

She sighs to herself, turning around and walking in another direction.

Weiss: Just keep moving!

Ruby: (Imitates Weiss' voice) Oh, just keep moving! Hurry up! Waaah! Watch where you're going! (In her normal voice) Why are you so bossy?!

Weiss: (Turning around to face Ruby) I'm not bossy! Don't say things like that!

Ruby: Stop treating me like a kid!

Weiss: Stop acting like a kid!

Ruby: Well, stop acting like you're perfect!

Weiss: I'm. Not. Perfect! Not yet... But I'm still leagues better than you and Y/n.

She walked away into the forest frustrated.

Ruby: (Whispering to herself) You don't even know me...

Y/n's POV

I keep running around, sprinting. trying to find someone, ANYONE. I use my ears to try and hear a feint voice.

Grimm: Cuckaw!

Y/n: "Maybe they're there?"

I felt a sense of frustration grow in me, "If I don't pass. I won't get to see my friends.". I started to sprint really fast, I felt my legs going a speed they never did before.

Yang's POV

Yang: Some of them are missing. Looks like we weren't the first ones here.