Part 25: Another Encounter.

WATCH OUT WATCH OUT OOOO-

WATCH OUT WATCH OUT  OOOO-

6.5/10

Y/n's POV

I was just getting kicked around and hit by Roman. My aura was shattered. Bruises emerged on my face.

Roman: You took my family away from me!

He then kicked me once more towards Ruby she then held me tight. Roman but his finger on my chin.

Roman: So I'm going to give you a slow and painful death...

He whacked me across the face with his cane and a tooth fell out. Ruby had had enough and used her semblance to run away with me. She didn't make it far and just got tired, she dropped me with blood coming out of my mouth.

She grabbed me but I pulled back.

Y/n: Just run... I promise I will be back. Call the others...

Ruby had tears dipping from her eyes. Roman had caught up. He had a look of pure hatred in his eyes. Ruby ran and used her semblance. Roman had lit his pipe thing and shoved it in my eye.

Y/n: AAAAAUUUGGH!

Ruby looked back in wide eyes but kept going. She knew I wouldn't die. Right? He took it out to reveal my now blind eye. I had no aura, and was the case before.

Roman: You made them hate me!

He shot my left arm with my gun. I flinched and it made the shot hit my left index finger. severing it. I screamed in pain. Blood then started to come from my wound. A feint black steam emitted from my body. I knew Ruby would be back soon though.

Y/n: *Heavy Panting* You did that... To yourself!

Roman grabbed the weapon in my holster. He pointed it at me.

Roman: Any last words?

I smirked seeing a red cloak at the corner of my eye.

Y/n: Do you have a bulletproof vest?

Then Ruby jumped on his head he dropped the gun.

Ruby: LEAVE. HIM. ALONE!

I grabbed it turning my back and crouching since I was handcuffed and ran towards the nearest container and went inside. Roman was stunned.

Ruby immediately went to the container I was in and shut the door. Roman then looked around and saw them gone. Nobody was there with him. They didn't want to go near him because they were scared of annoying him.

The small red container was illuminated with a light on either side. She immediately came and hugged me she cried in my soldiers.

Ruby: I cant believe I just left you like that... I'm sorry...

Y/n: No... I'm proud that you made that tough decision.

Ruby: (Solemn smile)

Y/n: Where... Are the others?

Ruby: I told them to wait a few minutes after I saved you.

When looked around my body and saw my Left eye was fully healed. Her head hung low. She looked at me feeling guilty but then she looked at my finger to see it was completely new. She looked confused.

Ruby: W-What?

Y/n: (Lie) I have a little healing ability linked with... my semblance.

Ruby: But you have no aura.

I just looked at her.

Y/n: Oh would you look at that all healed.

She looked sceptical at me but went along with it she started to break the link to the handcuffs. I moved my arms about trying to loosen up.

Ruby: Your going to get hurt with no aura Y/n.

Y/n: (Lie) Nah, I still have some I just wanted to make Roman think I didn't have any.

Ruby: You dont have much so be careful.

I smiled and heard an explosion along with my hands being free.

Y/n: That's our que!

She smiled and tossed my scythe at me. We opened the door and Roman just stared at us we both used our semblance. My aura was really low now.

We saw the others running toward us.

Roman: SOMEBODY KILL HIM!

The white fang members stared shooting their weapons. We barely dodged each of them. I spat on the floor when we reached them. Blood came out of my mouth.

Yang: Ruby!

They both hugged and Blake gave me my weapon back.

Weiss: Are you both Ok?

Ruby got off of Yang.

Ruby: I'm fine! I'm fine... But listen. Torchwick's got all sorts of weapons and robots down there.

Blake: What?

Y/n: Yeah it's true. I think, He's leaving on the train.

Oobleck: But that's impossible. These tracks lead to a dead end.

Roman: (Intecom) Get to your places were leaving now!

Yang: Well, it seems like he's going somewhere!

Zwei and Colenal then came up to me and stared at me. I sniffed the air.

Y/n: You guys smell that?

Colenal: Cluck! (Smells like Were going to get a 50 bomb tonight)

Zwei: Bark! (Fucking nerd)

Ruby: Let me call for backup!

Ruby then went on her scroll and went to her contacts. She clicked on Jaune's name. No signal. Great.

Y/n: Wait why did you call Jaune?

Ruby Grumbled in annoyance.

Y/n: Looks like theres only one thing to do!

Ruby: Were stopping that train...

Probably my shortest chapter. This chapter revealed some hints of the plot. Can anyone take a guess?

PEACE!