Part 27: Out The Cave We Go (Volume 2 Finale)

Hey everyone! .

I dont make these btw

I dont make these btw. BUT I PROBABLY SHOULD.

Ruby's POV

My head was ringing, my brain hurt and ached. I looked around to see Yang who was Clutching her stomach, Weiss who was holding her head to stop the ringing and blake who was catching her breath from running from before.

My memory was still a little fuzzy. All I remember was flying dogs and chickins and before this....... Y/n!

I gasped sharply I looked around and I saw an arm that was severed It looked exactly like Y/n's arm. the blood was also covered with blood I crawled to It and held it close and cried. Tears dropped on the blood which gave it a pink colour. Yang came upto me and was shocked when she saw the arm. She put her arm around me while blood soaked in my shirt.

I then heard rumbling from beneath me I looked behind me and squinted with tears in my eyes. A huge snake with dozens of beowolfs and ursais sprng out of the hole everyone who was staring just started panicking and running away from the 4 huntresses and the grimm. I wanted revenge... for Y/n!

The grimm surrounded us mainly looking at me beacuse of my emotions at the moments. They all growled and screeched. The huge snake Roared signalling all the other Grimm to attack we all got in our battle stance. I ran towards the Grimm and shot behind me launching me forward.

My scythe went into a spearshape making me inpale some Beowolves as they didintigrated, I caught one by suprise as he was midjump I sliced his head off and shot behind me again, lauching me up as I stab one in the chest. It was and Ursai, I got a small cut in his chest but enough to keep him with me. i took my blade out of his chest, he was stunned he was freefalling with no means off defending himself.

I shot a bullet shooting me towards him I slashed at him and shot again and repeated as he was being maliciously cut of peice by peice. His arm and limbs retreated. they all jumped from his body not wanting to feel the pain that was being caused by its host.

I was slicing grimm left and right up and down ungendering some, They all faded away as I gave them a taste of death.

The amount Of DETAIL DAYUM.

I remembered all the memories I had with Y/n, Tears threatened to fall. I ran back to the hole at the center and searched for the remains of Y/n... I looked throughly around the crator but couldnt find the arm, "Had it vanished? Did someone take it? I mean i cant find Y/n's Body so may be hes still alive!

But I had to help first I couldnt just leave my teamates like that to fight for themselves, I mean what kind of leader would I be if I did that!"

Y/n's POV

...Silence...

I My head felt heavy and light at the same time. My Left sleeve Was completely ripped and my chest, heavy but warm from the blood oozing out of it. I stood up clutching my head and my stomach wound.