RWBY CHIBI S1 Ep 4: Trolling The Grimm

Sorry for the inactivity I'm back now

Scene 1: Preparing for Hell's kitchen.

Me and Team RWBY And JNPR Were in the library. We were all looking at cookbooks. We were having a cook-off at in the season finale Team RWBY Vs Team JNPR. And we were all invited plus another few guests.

Ruby: This is so stressful!

Blake: Not really. I know where all the good books are if you need help.

Yang: (Threatening tone) I'm just saying that the guests better like mine.

Y/n: Don't worry guys! What's the worst Gordon could do? Plus, it will be a great way to end the first season! A friendly rivalry between two teams!?

Pyrrha: I agree. It's been an amazing season so far! This will really set the standard.

Jaune: Yeah, the guy who writes these scenes must be amazing. I'm sure it will get loads of clicks.

Nora: (Sarcastically) Yeah, just like your ASMR Video?

Jaune: Hey!

Ren: You need not to worry Guys. I am on your team.

Y/n: That's right. Ren is actually a good cook...

Ruby: Let's kill him!

Weiss: Wait... Do you mean We ourselves are preparing the food? Or can we bring people like butlers?

The rest of the team and I looked at each other, and our eyes twitched.

Yang: Were. So dead.

RBY+Y/n: Yep...

Ruby was playing with Zwein

Ruby: Y/n! Wanna play with Zwei?

Y/n: You probably think and breathe on autopilot. But now that I've told you this your doing it manually

Ruby: (Suspicious) What evil plan a-(Gasp) You're right! I am blinking manually. How do I stop and put it on autopilot!?

Y/n: If 2 people are born at the same time but born in different kingdoms. That means they could have different birthdays.

Ruby: (Shaking me violently) Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ARE YOU OKAY!?

Y/n: Glasses are seen as a sign of intelligence. Yet the people that have them failed a test to get them.

Ruby: Y/n, Please I cant take it anymore! One more and my brain will explode!

Y/n: If you dont pay your taxes then you get put in jail. But, jails are funded with tax payer money.

Ruby's eye twitches.

Y/n: So if you go to jail for Tax Evasion, then you're living off of taxes because you didn't pay tax- *BANG*

The top of her head exploded and her eyes had the "X"

Y/n: Zwei... When you- *ZOOM*

He sped off to reunite with his family.

Scene 2: The drawbacks of huge fingers