Part 1: Finding The Rose

(A/N): I hope you guys enjoy this, Story. I can assure you it has lots of hilarious moments, and an interesting plot THAT MAKES SENSE, And This book will not be filled with OCs. Any OCs that come up will be for a joke.

ANYWAYS! LET'S START THIS BOOK OFF WITH A MEME! THERE WILL BE ONE EVERY CHAPTER!

Poor Jaune...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person Pov

Roman Torchwick was a well-known criminal around Vale. he robs dust stores and does other nefarious things. with all sorts of nefarious people.

Roman was walking down a road with his gang of thugs, everyone he walked past gasped and backed away from him. He then walked into a dust store and talked with the man.

Roman: Do you know how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late.

A thug puts a gun to the Bossman while he puts his hand up.

Bossman: (Scared) please just take my lien and leave.

Roman: Shh shh Were not here for your money. Grab the dust!

Roman: Crystal. Burn. Uncut.

The shopkeeper then slowly grabs the...fire crystal?

A thug goes to grab some more dust but then hears boss music. He looks to where the source is coming from. He then sees a red cloaked girl reading a weapon magazine. He then sees a h/c haired boy with a pistol.

Thug: (Drawing his gun at the kids) Alright kids, put your hands in the air!

Y/n's Pov

I was reading a Comic of the "Wonderful Adventures of Tarantula Man" It was quite sick He swung from tree to tree.

I then get a buzzing sound from my scroll. I open it up and See this.

 I open it up and See this