Part 41 (Bonus): Dealing With Problems

Welcome, everyone to the Mini-Arc I will be doing with our main character. Hope you enjoy it.

Time period: 1 day after Beacon Falls.

Y/n's POV

"Come to me Y/n."

An unknown voice said. I looked around to see myself in darkness. Just an empty void.

Y/n: Wh-Who said that?

I looked around to see nobody there.

"You are my child."

Y/n: Ch..Child?

"Come to..(Distorted)... Y/n."

Y/n: Who are you!?

"I'm the (Distorted)-ster of... (Distorted) Race, Y/n."

Y/n: No, No no no. Wait. This is another... (Looks at hands) Lucid dream, right?

I put my hands together and they went through each other.

Y/n: Thank god I'm dreaming. Time to wake up...

I didn't wake up. I waited a few more seconds... Nothing happened.

Y/n: Why can't I wake up? Hello?

"(Distorted)"

Y/n: Umm... I can't hear you.

"..."

???: Y/n

I looked to the side to see a fully intact Penny. My eyes widened and I ran towards her. Even though I knew I was dreaming I wanted to hug my best friend one last time.

But I ran through her. I fell on to the ground. I looked back to see Penny facing the same direction I saw her in.

Y/n: P...Penny?

I walked in front of her. Her expression didn't change. She wasn't anything. I put my hand on her shoulder but they went right through.

Y/n: This... isn't normal. Can you hear me?

Penny: Why Y/n? (Looks down)

I also followed her to see Pyrrha's weapon in my hand. I was so confused. Suddenly I felt a spark through me. My hard started moving on it's own. I my arm started moving on it's own.

Y/n: H-Huh?

The spear kept moving forward. I tried with all my power to stop it. The spear stopped but it was moving ever so slightly forward and backwards because of my struggling.

Y/n: (Struggling) GRRR STOP!

After using everything I had I eventually couldn't Do anything anymore. I let go. My spear went straight through Penny and pierced her... skin? What? Blood sprouted out. My hands were red. I looked at her and started crying. I could now feel her.

Y/n:(Sobbing) I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry...

Penny: (Choking) You were my friend Y/n. My best... Friend.....

This hurt me most of all. Penny was someone who didn't have many friends. Expect for me and Ruby she never really talked to many people. She was a pure soul. A real girl. Just like now. Blood kept pouring out.

Y/n: You will always be my Friend Penny. No matter what.

Penny: (Choking on blood) Thank you.... Y/n...

She fell on her knees and felt weak. I knew she was dying. And that I couldn't help her. I could barely move. I fell down with her and with my left arm I hugged her. She also with both arms hugged me back.