Part 39: Torchwick's End/New Powers

Were gunna get a shit ton over the next 2 chapters. Be ready.

Y/n's POV

We landed on the ship as Griffons and other types of Grimm flew past the ship. I looked at Ruby.

Y/n: You okay?

Ruby: Yeah-

A griffon lands on the opposite sides of us. They screeched loudly. I looked at Ruby and she nodded with a smile. I pulled out my scythe and I was switching angles for the Griffon to never see me as a stationary target.

I cut off its legs with a spinning maneuver and made a giant curve in the Grimm's underside. I shot a few bullets and I hit its eyes. Causing it to screech.

Y/n: I did you a favor so you'd never had to see your ugly ass self again.

I jumped on top of the grim and dealt the finishing blow onto the Grimm. Causing it to disintegrate.

I looked to see a giant Wyvern. I looked in shock. It was so fast. So huge. That thing was a beast.

Y/n: Imagine if Weiss killed that thing and she could summon one. Nobody would mess with her.

I looked back at Ruby and gasped at the sight I was seeing.

Meanwhile...

the Wyvern flies past the hijacked atlesian Airship, as Rose looks on, with the surrounding Griffons roaming the skies. A Griffon lands on the airship, but Ruby easily cuts it down with Crescent Rose, causing it to disintegrate into black particles.

But suddenly, she hears a snap, turning to see Neopolitan, now changing into her standard attire with a wave of light washing over her from bottom to top, as she winks after taking a picture of Ruby, sending it to a certain crime lord with the following text:

"Guess Who?"

Roman: Oh, you can not be serious!

Having realized his old foe is interfering yet again, the wanted criminal quickly picks up Melodic Cudgel and walks up to the top of the airship.

Y/n's POV

I walked towards Neo who also gasped seeing me. I looked disheartened as my scythe dragged on the floor. Neo looked kind of worried and a bit of guilt on her face.

Y/n: Neo...

Neo: ...

Ruby looked between the two slightly worried but also with a slight Intrigue. She knew Y/n didn't like talking about her relationship with Neo but seeing them converse made her listen.

Y/n: (Confused) You're... Helping with this invasion...

Neo looked down with guilt and sadness. But not out of showing remorse for the invasion but for what Y/n thought of her. She had slightly though about her history with Y/n as He interrupted. I then looked down slightly and sighed.

Y/n: You...

She looked up to see one singular tear run down my face. I gripped my weapon.

Y/n: (Looks up) You know what this means right?

She reluctantly got out her umbrella and nodded as Ruby came next to me and put one hand on my shoulder. Neo looked slightly confused. She didn't know that Me and Ruby were dating.