Part 17: Penny's Secret

Tactical meme incoming!

Sheesh Tai calm down!

Y/n's POV

I was just sitting there, Bored out of my mind while Jaune was picking up Weiss with the most interesting techniques that I've ever heard.

Jaune: So uh, Weiss.After this I was wondering if you would like to go and grab a bite To eat. Oh! Or we can watch some Teletubbies or The Devils kitchen I heard they're a bestseller and the new season is taking place near here so you can expect some mouthwatering meals! Are you listening?

Me and Ruby just face palmed at each other at his stupidity while Weiss was just staring at her scroll.

Port: Now he said that's smaller than a baby carrot-

Then the bell was heard throughout the whole class and everyone just got up excited and watch with a happy expression just to the happily and closed her scroll and walked away.

Port: Well The standing conclusion will have to be her next time!

Weiss: No. No. No. Yes!

Jaune just slumped down on his seat and i patted him on the back.

Y/n: Maybe someday but I don't think Teletubbies is a good way to get someone. I will put the Devil's kitchen part was awesome!

Time skip

Everyone is getting prepared for our next mission as I just sat on the bed and Ruby sat next to me.

Yang: I thought that class would never end.

Y/n: Me too...

Ruby just started jumping up on the bed which isnt that safe.

Ruby: Well today's the day so Let the investigation begin!

Weiss: Glad to see with taking this investigation so seriously.

Yang: Hey we've got a plan that's moderately serious!

Everyone jumped down and formed a circle.

Ruby: All right everyone remember their roles!

Weiss: You Y/n and me Will head to the CCT tower and check the Schnee records for any robberies and inconsistencies. Seeing as I am in the family it shouldn't cause any problems.