Part 30: Qrow VS Winter

I just realized I can look at transcripts....... I just have to copy and paste and edit them... Life is so much easier.

Y/n' POV

Sun: (frustrated as he gestures at the three with both hands) NEPTUNE!

Y/n: This guy...

Neptune: Okay, fine! Just get out of the water!

Neptune jumps over to a spot near the coastal line next to Sun, and he unfolds Tri-Hard into its trident form before tip-toeing forwards and, eyes closed, plunging the sparking prongs into the water. The energy surges through the deep until the remaining members of NDGO are electrocuted and sink to their knees in the water, smoking and defeated with the sound of the buzzer.

Port: (while Sun and Neptune chest bump each other in celebration) And with that, Team SSSN moves on to the doubles round! (to Oobleck) You know what I call that victory?

Oobleck: Shocking?

Port: No, well earned. What you said is stupid.

Oobleck turns away, frowning.

Cayde's POV

I was at the bar. I was sitting next to some I Huntsman. Pretty tipsy but I could tell he was no beginner to the drinking game. He may have even been more of a veteran than me. Heh, didn't meet many like this guy. Certainly, not from a huntsman. The bartender spoke which snapped me out of my trance.

Bartender: (whistling at the screen, back in his establishment with its one customer) Now that was a match!

Qrow: (a light slur in his words) Heh, that was a mess!

Cayde: It was entertaining.

Qrow: Heh.

Bartender: Come on man, you didn't like them, the Vale kids, or any of the rounds before that? What fight are you here for?

Qrow: (sees an aircraft with elegant ribbons flying from its wings behind him) That one.

Cayde: You too?

He finishes his drink while ignoring me he slams the glass down on the counter and tosses a few Lien alongside it.

Qrow: Happy Vytal Festival, Tin can.

I didnt turn to him and just kept looking forward.

Bartender: (watches him staggers away and puts down the glass he just finished cleaning, only to knock it down and shatter it when he reaches for another one) Aw, gee darn it!

Y/n' POV