Part 3: Slumber Party

Oh, and by the way I'm not good at writing sooooooooooo to make up for that I shall present a meme I will do this every chapter so if you don't like the book then At least you had a laugh! Hehe... I don't know if anyone finds my sense of humor funny.

                                                         How Qrow sees people when Hes drunk

Shut up! I know its cringe. Let me know if you laughed!

=================================================

Timeskip Ruby's POV

Yang: It's like a biiiiiiiig slumber party.

Ruby: I don't think dad will approve of all the boys though.

Yang: I know I do.

She purrs

Yang: What's that?

Ruby: A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about beacon and how things are going.

Yang: Awwwww! That's so cute!

I then throw a pillow at my sister's face.

Ruby: SHUT UP! I didn't get to take my friends to school. It's weird not knowing anyone here!

Yang: Well, there's Jaune he's nice. Oh! And Y/n too you seem to be great friends with him.

Ruby: W-well I'm pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend, back to zero.

Y/n: (Walking up to Ruby) I'm not sure that's how Math Works Ruby.

They both look towards me smiling. They both glanced at my body because I wasnt wearing a shirt. Yang Purred while ruby looked away.

Yang: Damn sis, you never told me about this!

Ruby: (Throws pillow at Yang) H-Hi Y/n!

Y/n: Hey, what were you guys talking about?

Yang: Oh! We were just talking about how Ruby needs to break out of her shell!

Ruby: Well, what if I don't want to!

Y/n: You will have to eventually Ruby. Who knows? I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. I'm sure of it!

Yang: Look there's no such things as negative friends you just made... two friends and one enemy.

I threw another pillow at my sister's face.

Yang: Look it's only been one day you've got friends all around you. You just haven't met them yet.

Y/n: Yeah.

Ruby: Well, I guess so...

On the other corner of the room a fire was lit. I looked to See Blake lighting a candle that illuminated a corner of the room. She was reading that book That I saw earlier. I look towards Ruby.

Ruby: That girl...

Y/n: Blake...

Yang: (Turning toward us) You know her?

Ruby: Well, not really, she left before I said anything.

Yang: Well, Now's your chance! (Grabs sisters' hand)

Ruby: (Panicking) What-- Wait-? What are you doing--

Blake: (Pulls down her book and stares to so Me Ruby and Yang.)

Yang: Helloooo!

Y/n: Hi Blake.

Yang: I believe you and Ruby may know each other?

Blake: Hi Y/n and... Aren't you the girl that exploded?

Ruby: Uhm Yeah! (Puts hand out) My name's Ruby. (Pulls it back and rubs back of head) But you can just call me crater... Actually, you can just call me Ruby.

Blake: Okay.

Yang: (whispering) What are you doing?

Ruby: (Whispering) I don't know! Help me!

Yang: So, What's your name?

Blake: (Sighs) Blake.

Yang: Well Blake. (Points to herself) I'm Yang! Ruby's Older sister.

Y/n: I love your bow!

Blake: (looks up and smiles) Thanks Y/n.

Y/n: "Oh my god My uncle would be so proud of me!" (Thinking) of Flashback

(Flashback)

Cayde: The day you start getting girls is the day Beowolves can fly.

Young Y/n: (Groan)

Cayde: (laugh) You'll find one Y/n. You'll Have so many dates from different women that you'll get sick of it! I know i never (smug smile)

Young Y/n: Right, but I just made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes.

Cayde: You just make too many.

Cayde: (Sighs and ruffles my hair) One day kid.

End

Yang: It looks great with you... Pajamas!

Blake: (Continuing to read) Right.

Yang: Wonderful night! Don't you think?

Blake: Well Yeah. Almost as lovely as this book... (looks at them as they dont get the memo). That I will continue to read. As soon as you leave me alone.

Ruby: Whats it about?

Blake: Nani?

Ruby: Your book? Does it have a name?

Blake: Well, it's about a man with two souls. Each fighting with each other to have control over his body.

Ruby: (Steps forward) I love Books. Yang used to read me them all the time when I was a kid. Stories of hero's and monsters. They're one of the reasons i decided to become a huntress. To protect people who can't protect themselves.

Blake: That's very ambitious for a child. It's a shame that the real world is nothing like a fairy tale.

Ruby: Well, that's why we're here to make it better.

Yang: Aww (Putting her arm around her) My sister made a new friend.

Blake: Well, Ruby, Yang, Y/n It was a pleasure to-

Weiss: (Interrupting) What in the world is going on out here! Some of us are trying to sleep.

Yang/Weiss: Oh, not you again!

Ruby: Guy's she's right people are trying to sleep.

Weiss: Oh, now you're on my side!

Ruby: I was always on your side!

Yang: Yeah, What's your problem with my sister! She's only trying to be nice.

Weiss: She's a hazard to my health.

Y/n: Come on Ruby, let's get some rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov

Y/n: ZzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzz

Orange Haired Girl: WAKE UP LAZY BUTTS!

'Ugh morning people. The bane of all life.'