Part 2: Giving Ruby My Liquids

(A/N): Oh My Gosh! THANK YOU FOR 1 READ! Here is a meme!

==================================================================================================================================================================

y/n's pov

The bullhead lands on the side of the docks for the students to leave.

I saw a blonde guy that was holding his mouth and looking for a trashcan. I Being the good human being I am help him out. I rubbed his back, and he gave a thumbs up while vomiting.

Y/n: Hey you okay there buddy?

He then gives me a thumbs up and looks at me.

Y/n: Here take this.

I give him a water bottle and tissue and He give me a fistbump.

Blonde guy: Thanks Man! What's your name?

Y/n: Y/n. Whats yours?

Blonde guy: Jaune Arc-

Startled I quickly look over to the other direction to see a crater with smoke lifting from the floor with a mix of elements in between. I noticed Ruby was on the floor with Weiss Schnee.

Weiss: What are you bra-!

Y/n: Hey You!

The Schnee looks over to me with a mix of anger and confusion.

Weiss: Oh another person going to annoy me!

Y/n: Nope I think your annoying her. (Points towards Ruby) Look I don't appreciate you shouting my friends, so how about you back off.

Weiss: How dare you talk to me like that!

Y/n: Pssh I don't Care. Ruby are you okay?

She looked at me flustered with a red face from embarrassment. She nodded quickly.

Weiss: Well yeah but aren't you two abit young to attend Beacon?

Y/n: That is none of your business.

Weiss: I think it is. Were here to fight monsters. This place isn't all just fun and games.

Y/n: Oh believe me i know. I could probably beat you in a sparring match actually.

Weiss: You? Do you know who I am?

I a girl with black hair and Amber eyes walks up to us with a bottle of dust in her hands. She is holding a book titled "The man with two souls".

Emo girl: Its heiress actually.

We all look at her.

Emo girl: Weiss Schnee heiress to the Schnee company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.