Part 16: Board Games!

Sup kids.

Which one is you?

Which one is you?

No POV

The exchange students standing out in the Academy courtyard and atlas ships roamed around the skies while Ozpin and Glynda were watching.

Glynda: Ironwood Certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Yes But being a general And an Academy headmaster makes him a very busy man. But yes those are a bit of an eyesore.

While they were looking out the window an alarm beeped on his desk to show me that someone was outside.

Ozpin: Come in.

The elevator door opened, and the general walked out.

General: Ozpin!

Ozpin: General.

They both shook hands.

Ironwood: Please, Drop the formalities. It's been too long. And Glynda it's certainly been a long time since we last met.

Glynda: Oh James. I'll be outside.

She walks out and then James looks back at Ozpin.

James: Well she hasn't changed a bit.

Ozpin: So, what in the world has brought
you from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students.

He pours him a coffee and puts his own beverage in it.

James: Well You know how much I love Vale this time of year and with you hosting I think you will be a good time for us to catch up.

Ozpin: Well, I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends but the small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned.

James: Well concern is what brought them here.

Ozpin: Well, I know that traveling between kingdom's has been increasingly difficult-

James: Oz you and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin sipped his coffee and sighed.

Ozpin: We are at a Time of peace shows of power like this are going to give off the wrong impressions.

James: but if a Qrow said is true-