Part 43 (Bonus): Leaving

Final chapter of this Mini-Arc! This chapter is 7000 words long so its like 3 times my normal chapter length.

4 and 3/4 Months after the fall

It was night time. Qrow had decided to stay with us for the night. He had taken the couch since I had taken the extra bed. He was about to go to sleep and had a pillow on his face.

Y/n: Are you awake?

Qrow: ...No

He didnt move.

Y/n: Hehe, come onnnn.

Qrow: (Groans)

Y/n: Its important.

Qrow: (Muffled) What is it?

Y/n: I need to ask you for a favour.

Qrow: (Muffled) ...No.

Y/n: I need to send a letter to my uncle.

Qrow: (Takes pillow off and looks at me with one eye open) Cayde?

Y/n: Yeah. I have to let him know that I'm safe. I dont want him to worry.

Qrow: (Tiredly get up) ....Ugh, How far does he live?

Y/n: He lives in a place called the town near to Trist. It's called Shion.

Qrow: That's quite far.

Y/n: I know, but if you send it then I'll be very grateful?

Qrow: Your going to Owe me a favour then down the line.

Y/n: (Gulps while nervously smiling) S-Sure.

Qrow: Give it here.

I gave it to him. It was enclosed in an envelope.

Qrow: I'll go next morning.

I jumped on him and hugged him. His eyes widen. He was no longer tired.

Y/n: THANK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME!

Qrow: (Slight smile) No problem, kid. Just let me go to sleep.

I zipped away.

Y/n: Of course! Thanks again.

He once again laid down and put the pillow on his face.

Qrow: (Unintelligible)

I went upstairs and I was buzzing.

Y/n: "Don't worry Uncle Cayde I'm coming Next week. I'll see you soon."

5 Months After The Fall

I was packing my stuff. To be honest I was done with everything. I didn't want to stay here anymore. I was frustrated with the constant instructions. I didn't like it anymore. I put some clothes in a Backpack and essentials like a toothbrush, toothpaste etc.

I had decided to take a long trip to Haven. By myself. Mainly because I wanted to see Cayde again. Hanging out with Ruby was nice but I wanted to do things on my own accord.