Part 33: Beef between the Uncles

These next few chapters will be bonus chapter and will have little relevance to the main story.

Y/n's POV

We both look towards the Door and see Cayde and Ruby. Cayde's eyes turned Red and Ruby had a worried look on her face. Cayde marched down the stairs and towards Qrow. He put his weapon away and sighed.

I got off the ground slightly but was still sitting down. Ruby came upto me and put her arm around me as support.

Cayde: What on Remnant are you doing!?

Qrow: I was testing him out. He passed.

Cayde: Is this what you call testing!? He has no aura!

While they were arguing me and Ruby looked at each other briefly. She smiled.

Ruby: I can't believe you made him change his mind. (Hugging me) You're the best.

Cayde: Why I outta whoop your feathered ass and-!

Glynda: WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?! (Opens Door) .....

Cayde: (Waving) Hi glynda~

Ozpin: (Butting in) Now now... Instead of causing an argument here, How about you settle this in the Tournaments Arena? The crowd will be thrilled to see two incredibly skilled Huntsman in action.

Qrow and Cayde looked toward eachother and smirked.

Cayde: Give us a time slot.

Ozpin: (Looks at scroll) Tommorow at 10:10 to 10:30 Is free. (Turns to me) Y/n, Would you like to fight someone? We can do 10 minutes each.

Y/n: (Smirks) Yes. Give me Coco Adel.

Ruby: Oh my gosh that fight will be AWESOME!

Ozpin: I will contact her and I will notify you if she accepts. Good luck gentlemen. (Walks away)

Qrow and Cayde looked towards eachother.

Qrow: Looks like were fighting tommorow.

Cayde: It seems so... Wanna go to the bar?

Qrow: Sure.

They walked off but Qrow paused. Caude looked back to see what was going on.

Qrow: Keep her safe.

Y/n: (Thinking back to when I threw her out the window) Now wheres the f-

Ruby: (Elbows me)

Y/n: I mean, Sure!

Cayde: You too Ruby. Make sure you look out for each other.

Ruby: We always have.

Glynda: Hurry up and leave please. Class starts soon. Insolent Children.

Cayde: Glynda, I'm like, 3 times your age.

Glynda: Yet you act like a child.

Cayde: (Laughs) Until Next time.

They walked off. Me and Ruby looked at eachother.

Y/n: Quick before she gives us det-

She sped off using her speed leaving me here all alone.

Glynda: Ah! So great of you to volenteer cleaning up this mess Y/n.

Y/n: NOOOOOOOOOO!

(Timeskip) (EXTRA SCENE)