Part 26: White Fang Smackdown

I'll add a meme later

Y/n POV

We jumped on the train, I grabbed on the handles on the back and just climbed up. We then all were on the train.

Oobleck: Hurry children! We must get to the front!

I saw a hatch that may have had something under like... My uncle. I opened it and saw a bomb.

Y/n: Yo guys!

They looked at what I was looking at. Everyone except me and Oobleck was unfazed.

Oobleck: That my dears! Appears to be a bomb!

Ruby: Umm I think we all know that...

I then looked at the approaching white fang.

Y/n: 12 O'clock!

Ruby then got her scroll out quickly and checked. She then looked at me confused.

Ruby: But it sev-

Y/n: Over there!

Ruby emphasised the letter 'O'. Everyone got their weapons out and stared at them. White fang members amassed.

Y/n: Yang! Puns!

Yang: (Smirks and turns to) Did you guys-

12 white fang members jumped off of the train. Escaping the pitiful demise that awaited them on the train. Yang was pissed. Pissed that they thought her jokes was that they would rather jump off the train. I mean... I would.

The train then decoupled itself so we jumped on the other train cart.

Y/n: Looks like they really dont want us on the train.

Yang: They definitely dont!

We then looked back and the traincart exploded.

Ruby: They definitely dont...

Oobleck: Wait that's a pathway for thre Grimm to get into the city! Of course I'm so stupid!

Then a fish faunus with Fins on his back pointed at us.

Fish: Get the Boy and the humans!

Y/n: Shut up I had fish and chips for dinner!

They all got mad and charged at us

Yang: Well this is what we trained for.

Weiss: Really?

Y/n: That wasnt bad.

Yang: Finally!

Then The first Faunus was straight in front of us, Yang grabbed his leg from his kick attack and threw him off the edge.

I then ran at them shooting with my gun some fell to the floor some fell off the train, some asked for my autograph and some for mercy. I kicked them all in the balls. Some didn't have any...