Warming up

I gasped out for air and jumped up startled.
A hand rubbed against my back,

"Y/N, deep breaths, in and out." This voice? This voice is familiar.. I looked down realizing where I was. I was sitting up in my bed, I looked over at Soap patting my back worried.

"Holy fuck.. tell me that was all a dream. Soap, Soap?" I latched onto his arm as my eyes dilated.

"Y/N calm down, I'm right here." Soap's voice was calming, I breathed in and out along with him.

"What happened.." I placed my hand onto my forehead, I felt hot.

"You were shot a few times in the shoulder but luckily Ghost was there to save you."

Ghost?
Ghost.

Where even is..

I looked at the door, there he was, leaned against it. Those dark eyes traveled straight through mine.

Ghost saved me.

"You should have listened to me." Ghost mumbled underneath his breath.

Same old cunt.

"Ghost, now isn't the time."

Ghost exhaled.

"I'm just glad she's safe. I'm headed out now."

Ghost opened the door

"Wait!" I spouted. Ghost paused and slowly turned around, his eyes.. they are so empty.. something about this man is just.. dark.. he's alone. How could I be so foolish.

"Please. I wanna talk to Ghost alone." I looked up at Soap, he looked at Ghost and back down at me, he nodded.

Soap exited the room.

"Ghost.." I turned over and cringed at the sudden pain wave go down my arm.

"Hey easy now." Ghost rushed over to me and helped me sit up right.

"Sorry." I looked at my bandaged shoulder.

"Don't apalogize. What do you need?" I looked up at him. God Ghost, those eyes just do something to me. I want to know you more.

"I have to apalogize.. I could have gotten us both killed and I'm sorry. I should have listened I just.. I don't know why but you really just pissed me off and I wanted to impress you." Okay what the fuck did I just say? Why am I spitting out my real feelings, God I am so vulnerable.

Ghost chuckled. I looked at him confused and also upset.

"What?! What's so funny!"

"You just..you're actually admitting to me. I like this cute submissive Y/N."

Cute..? Did he just call me.. cute?
I looked down,
Holy fuck I'm red, what is going on snap out of it Y/N.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

I looked up at Ghost with my red face.

"Ghost, I want to know you."

What am I even saying..

"You want to know, me?"

"Yes. I want to know everything about you, eventually atleast. Ghost I just.. I don't even know why I'm saying all of this. You just, you are strange you know?"

Shit, did he just take offense to that?

"You can't get to know me Y/N "

"But- Why not." I snapped.

"Because if I let you in, you will get hurt, badly."

"I don't care! Ghost please, I want to get to know you. There's something about you I can't even put my finger on."

It went silent.
This silence is awkward, I sound so stupid.

"Y/N, you need to step back from me, you can't get close to me." Ghost turned around and walked out.

"But Ghost-" The door already closed.

Shit.