Surprise

Simon wanted to take me out to dinner tonight, so I was getting ready, as much as a pregnant mother could do. I applied some mascara on and finished off with some fragrance spray. I heard the door open so I quickly brushed out my hair and peeked into the hallway to see Simon walking towards me. I smiled as he gave me a kiss.

"You look beautiful as always." He said.

"You look handsome as always, when did you get so stylish?" I teased.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"Yeah, I just need to put on my shoes and cardigan."

"Alright, let me get your shoes."

I turned off the bathroom light and went into the living room to sit down. My stomach was heavy and my back just hurts standing up for long periods at a time. Simon helped put my shoes on and we left.

We pulled up to a large restaurant, there were a lot of cars here but you could already see the fancy lights beaming from the inside.

"I don't think I've eaten here before." I said

"Neither have I."

He helped me out of the car and we walked inside, it smelt amazing, I wasn't too sure what the exact scent was but it was just right.

"Two?" The waitress asked

"Yes, booth please." Simon said before me, he squeezed my hand playfully.

"Alright, right this way please." The waitress smiled and we followed to our seats.

We sat down and ordered a couple drinks and an appetizer to start with. The menu was full of such deliciousness it was hard to decide. I looked out the window, it was a beautiful scenery of nature.I looked over at Simon, he was very clearly drooling over the menu.

"What are you gonna get?" I asked while looking at the menu again.

"Hmm.. I'm looking at the shrimp ceviche."

"oo, I like shrimp." I licked my lips

The waitress arrived back at our table with drinks,

"Are you two ready to order?" She asked

I looked at Simon as he nodded,

"Awesome, What could I get you?"

"I'd like the shrimp ceviche, could you add a couple more shrimp on the side?"

"Of course, and what can I get for you ma'am?"

"I would like the chef salad please."

"Alrighty, your food will be out soon!" She smiled and collected our menus.

"Have you heard anything from anyone?" I asked

"I spoke to Price and König yesterday, that's it."

"Nothing from Soap?"

"Nah, König said Price has been pushing a few more missions on them, I guess it's been a bit stressful."

"I see, I don't blame price though, his best soldier isn't there." I chuckled

"You're far more important."

I smiled at his comment.

"I should probably talk to Soap, he's so bad at keeping contact." I said

"One time when we had a raid in Spain, Soap was out getting some goddamn traditional pie thing he was so dying for. We nearly got our asses killed." He shook is head as I giggled

"Sounds like my brother."

After eating Simon wanted to take me to one last place, he wouldn't tell me where. We arrived at what I believed to be some sort of park. There was a gorgeous waterfall with crystal blue rivers. I held his hand as we walked around a bit, we stopped at the waterfall as I watched it flow.

"This place is so pretty."

"I thought you'd like it here."

"I love it."

I kept admiring the water and the fish that swam within it.

"Y/N."

I turned around to see Simon down on one knee holding out a ring. I froze in shock, as I covered my mouth.

"I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but it now was the perfect time. Y/N, will you marry me?" He asked.

Holy shit.

I bursted out into tears,

"Yes, yes yes yes!" I laughed while crying.

I held out my hand as he gently put on the ring. I can't believe this is happening. He held me as we hugged, I sobbed into his chest and for the first time ever, I heard him cry, a joyful cry.

Let me know what you guys thought about Simons proposal!