My Savior

I slowly opened my eyes, my whole body was cramped up. Shit, where am I?
I was lying on my side on a hard concrete floor, I looked around and noticed I was in some sort of cell. I crawled towards the door but I was dragging a heavy chain that was hooked onto my ankle, I tried to take it off but I couldn't.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

"SOAP! GHOST! ANYONE! PLEASE." I continued to scream as tears rolled down my face.

I looked down at my dress and it was all dirty, I looked around on the floor and it was just disgusting.
Suddenly I heard the door unlocking, I quickly crawled back against the wall as I wrapped my arms around my legs. I watched the door crack open as that same tall guy came in, he shut the door behind him.

"What the fuck do you want from me." I hissed, he came closer to me and knelt down.

He cupped my face,

"Price didn't think this through very well did he now?"

I spit in his face, he jerked back and wiped it off his face. He glared at me as his palm came onto my cheek and smacked me extremely hard. He grabbed the hair at the top of my head and jerked my head up aggressively.

"You don't want to do that, darling."

He started kissing on my neck as I tried kicking him off but he held my leg down.

"hmm.. I would love to continue this but might as well save it later when we all can have a taste, how does that sound princess?"

He let go of my hair and stood up leaving the room, I put my head in my arms and starting crying.

A few hours later the door unlocked and opened again, a couple guys came in with a devious look on there faces. I held myself closely.

"No, no no no, please no." I begged.

They came closer, one of them grabbed my arm and pulled me up, I started to punch him in the arm, he held my arms behind my back as another one started tearing my dress apart. I screamed and kicked.

"STOP! I SAID STOP."

"Do you think we care?"

The guy kept my hands close behind my back as the one in front of my grabbed my legs and pulled me up in the air as they held me up, he folded my legs awkwardly as I started crying.

"Stop please, I'll do anything."

They all started laughing, they all started taking it out, I screamed and the guy behind me cupped my mouth with his hand. The guy Infront of me lined his dick up with my organ.

I screamed even louder, I bit the guys hand as he dropped me in response, I fell down with my legs still being held in the air, I hit my head against the ground and fuck that shit hurt like hell.

the guy bent down and slapped me, he knelt down and held my arms down on the cold ground as the other guy readjusted my legs and himself.

I tried squirming but it was useless. He started to slip the tip in when suddenly the door broke down and there Ghost was standing there, I looked at him with tears in my eyes, he started shouting and putting bullets through the guys. I was dropped onto the ground completely, I quickly crawled away into the corner and tried covering myself, The guys came up to Ghost and they started wrestling. One of the guys quickly came to me and started pulling my arms off myself, I kicked and screamed, he grabbed my neck and starting choking me out. 2 of the guys starting ganging up on Ghost, I watched them fighting as I tried pulling the guys arm off of my neck but I couldn't breathe. Suddenly I felt light headed and started to pass out, Ghost looked at me, he threw the guys off of him and shot them, he tackled the guy on me and starting punching the shit out of him. I started gasping for air, Soap entered the room, he ran to me and held me, I pushed him off as I struggled getting air.

"Y/N! Oh god, holy fuck, no, I am so sorry." He gave me space.

Soap looked around and saw Ghost on top of the guy, Ghost slowly stood up and turned around, he shoved Soap down on the ground.

"What THE FUCK. THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU FUCKING LISTENED."

Soap stood up,

"I TOLD PRICE NO."

"YOU FUCKING TOOK THE FIRST SHOT WHEN YOU WERE TOLD NOT TOO, WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT CAUSED."

"YOU BASTARD! DON'T BLAME THIS ON ME, YOU COULD HAVE BACKED ME UP."

Ghost and Soap started throwing punches at each other,

"GHOST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU."

"YOU FUCKIN C-"

I started sobbing louder, they both stopped and looked at me, Ghost shoved Soap and quickly came down to me. He took off his vest and his shirt putting it over my body, it was really huge on me so it covered down to my knees. He tilted my head up and kissed my forehead.

"Y/N, did they.."

"no.."

I jumped into his arms as he held me tight, I continued to cry.
He picked me up and carried me.

"Let's get out of here."

Soap sighed and nodded, he carried me outside, I looked around at all the dead bodies and blood everywhere outside, they carried me to the truck as I lied down in pain, I saw everyone coming up to the truck.

Ghost's fist punched the side of the truck, he turned started pointing at Price's chest.

"What the bloody hell Price, you think that was a fucking smart idea, she nearly got raped!"

"It would have gone fucking smoothly if Soap followed my goddamn command."

Ghost started getting up in there faces, Konig pulled him back.

"I can't fucking believe this shit, you guys are all fucking assholes! DO YOU NOT FUCKING CARE, LOOK AT HER IN THERE, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL."

I opened the door, and looked down as they all looked at me.

"Ghost. please. it's nobodies fault, it's mine. I had a choice and I did it, please just.. I, I wanna go home."

Ghost hugged me tightly as he got in the truck with me, we left back to base.