Us

It's been a few weeks now since Captain Price scolded Ghost and I'm back at Paris , Ghost was pretty upset for awhile but he got over it eventually. I mean what he did was very stupid and could have gotten himself killed, he should've just done the mission properly, but it's whatever it happened and that's that.

I was grabbing some pastries from Liz as I heard the door bell go off as Ghost stepped inside, he came up beside me as Liz handed me the bag.

"Hey Ghost." She smiled

"mm, hi."

I grabbed the bag and faced him as he looked down at me,

"Are you ready yet?"

"Yeah sorry."

I waved goodbye to Liz as Ghost and I left, we walked down the street as I pulled out a pastry and started munching.

"Could you eat any louder?" He said irritatedly

"Shut up!"

"Don't speak with your mouth full."

I chewed the pastry and swallowed.

"You're so grumpy today." I handed him the bag as I continued munching.

"I don't want any."

"They're really good, eat it." I swallowed my last bite.

"No, take it."

He shoved the bag in my face as we continued walking, I pushed it back to him.

"Dude atleast try it."

"No"

"Yes!"

He grunted and took out he pastry and just eyed it, he stopped in the middle of the sidewalk as I paused and just stared at him. He looked at it and back at me, oh, his mask.

"Just take your mask off."

"No."

"Come on Ghost. I've already seen what you look like."

He looked around,

"We're in public." He mumbled.

I looked around, I grabbed his hand and pulled him halfway around the block and into this small alley way that had a bench. I sat down as he cleared his throat and sat next to me. I watched him as he pulled down his mask and took a bite, as he chewed he looked at me.

"Do you mind?"

"Oh sorry."

I looked forward kicking the dirt under my feet.

After he took the bite he set the rest back in the bag.

"You're not wasting it, eat it."

"You told me to try it so I did, good enough."

I slouched annoyed and grabbed the bag from his hands, I took out the half bitten pastry and ate the rest.

"Jesus."

I looked at him with an annoyed look, he started chuckling as he pulled up his mask.

"What's so funny?!" I pouted.

"You have stuff on your face."

"What!"

I started rubbing my mouth as he continued chuckling.

"This isn't fair I can't see!!" I fake cried

He took the bag from my hand and set it down, he lifted my chin up as my eyes widened. He placed his thumb on my cheek and rubbed off the jelly from the pastry. He removed his hand and wiped it off on the bag, I looked back down flustered.