Warmth

Its been a long couple weeks, everyone pitched in to help us move in and settle comfortably. Everything is done besides the decorating but that's on me, the baby room has been painted and is now drying.

I fixed Simons part of the bed because he never does when he wakes up. Since this house is a bigger I can't hear him from the kitchen area. I tied my robe strings and put a box on my bed, inside was a bunch of books. I gently placed the books in the bookshelf, Simon plopped onto the bed.

"What are those books?" He asked

"Just some collectors I've had. We need to get you some new clothes and decoration to color up the house."

"I think it looks good."

"Well yeah but it's still empty, needs more of a home feeling you know."

Well, of course he doesn't know.

"I suppose."

"You know what, let's go today. We'll get everything we need and you'll decorate with me. I'll show you what a true home feels like." I stood up and immediately went back down in pain as I grabbed my back.

Simon quickly rushed over holding me as I sat there.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, just back pain."

"you need to lie down, it's probably from moving so much heavy stuff."

"No I'm okay."

"Y/N, even the doctor said you weren't supposed to."

I sighed and he helped me onto the bed, he propped the pillows behind my back so I could sit comfortably. This baby has been kicking my ass, but it'll be worth it.

"Is this okay?"

"Yes, thank you." I smiled

He rubbed his hands on my large stomach.

"Times ticking." He whispered to my stomach

"Is anyone coming over today?" I asked

"I haven't heard anything yet so I'm not sure."

"Probably still exhausted from yesterday."

"Eh, knowing them and your brother their probably playing poker."

I giggled.

"Oh! But back on topic, we need to go shopping."

"We will but you need to rest first."

"I know. I need to shower"-

He looked at me with his eyebrow raised

"I mean bath."

"One bath coming up my queen." He bowed and walked to the bathroom.

I smiled and rubbed my stomach gently.

He set up candles around the bathtub and bubbles, he helped me in.

"The lights have to go off for full effect." I laughed

"Oh right" he turned the light off and closed the door.

"Get in with me."

"You sure?"

"Plenty of room." I nodded

He undressed and sat in behind me, i rested against him as he wrapped his arms around me and held my stomach. I could feel small feet kicking.

"Place your hand here." I placed his hand on the spot where the baby had been kicking.

"Oh wow, I can feel it, can you feel it?"

"Yes" I rested my head and closed my eyes. He rinsed my chest and stomachs with body soap. His hands felt nice, it's been a long time since I've felt his physical touch on my naked body.

"I need to wash my hair." I leaned back up as he helped me.

"Okay, I can do that."

He's never washed my hair or my body before.

"How much?" He asked

I put some shampoo into his hand, he rubbed it into my hair gently. After he scrubbed it all in he helped me down, I lied on my back at an angle as he rinsed the soap out of my hair. I want to stay like this forever, the warmth of him, the water, our baby, this was my everything. After sitting back up he washed my back while giving kisses all over here and there. He's very affectionate, with me and only me, I love that about him.