Safe in his arms

"Y/N..?"

I looked up still trembling, Ghost collapsed onto his knees and wrapped his body around me. I screamed loudly in cries, his warmth wrapped around me as I sobbed in his chest.

"shh.. baby I'm here, you're safe now."

"T-They did things to me.."

"They paid for what they did to you. I'm so sorry I wasn't here faster."

"I.. I wanna go home, please.." I sniffled.

He picked me up in his arms, my body laid limp, he covered my body with the towel as I cringed at the pain of my body. I still continued to go in out of consciousness as he carried me upstairs and out of this hell hole. Everyone watched Ghost and followed behind, we went outside towards the trucks.

"Y/N! Oh my god.."

Soap ran up to us, I couldn't turn my head to look at him.

"She needs to go to the hospital immediately."

Soap held the door open to the truck, as Ghost carefully lied me down on the seats.

"I want to go home."

"Y/N you need to see a doctor."

"No, please, I'm fine I just need to rest. I am cold."

"Y/N we are going to see a doctor."

"Please fucking listen to me." I started gagging.

"SOMEONE GRAB ME A GODDAMN BUCKET."

Shepherd handed Ghost a bucket as he placed it on the floor near me, I started throwing up.

"Come on we're leaving, throw the guns in the back and get in, home, Alejandro take us home first."

"She needs to see a doctor." Soap snarled

"She doesn't want to."

"I don't fucking care what she wants, she's ill!"

"She's weak and cold, home Alejandro."

Ghost climbed in the truck and held my hair back at I continued throwing up. Soap slammed the door pissed off and went in the other truck, we left for home.

I continued throwing up for a few more minutes, Ghost kept me warm.

"Are you done throwing up?"

"I think so.."

"If you don't get better by the week we have to take you to a doctor."

"I know. Just trust me."

He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me, I closed my eyes.

"We have a ways to go, do we need to make any stops, we'll be heading through a town, small but there are a few options for food, drinks, anything?" Shepherd looked at me through the mirror.

"Y/N what do you need? We should grab everything because the trip is long."

"um.. I need water... food, I need food, maybe some pain killers."

"Okay." Ghost looked at Shepherd as he nodded.

"Captain Price we need to stop at the town when we get there." Shepherd spoke through the speaker.

"Copy." Price replied.

I eventually fell asleep in Ghost's lap finally getting decent rest.

After a few hours we stopped at a gas station, Ghost brought me back everything I needed besides pain killers because apparently they didn't have any. I didn't really care I just wanted to eat something other than scraps. After we took a break we continued back home, I ate and drank a lot of water.