Awkward..

a few days passed since the whole situation happened, I've been a little shaken up but I was fine, everything was quiet, awkward and it seemed like some grudges were being held against each other.
It felt very weird like things weren't back to normal, on top of that Christmas is literally in 4 days, out here there was no snow and it just doesn't feel like Christmas at all, so I want to change a few things.

Someone knocked on my door and peaked in, I closed my laptop. It was Soap.

"Hey."

"Hey, Y/N."

"Can we have a chat?"

"Yeah of course, come in."

He closed the door behind him and sat at the edge of my bed.

"Look I just wanted to say.."

"Soap, I know what it is and I've told you many times it's nobodies fault okay, can we please just let it go? I am fine, plus although the mission may have not been finished according to plan we got it done and we know where Hassan is and when he's coming back."

Soap sighed heavily, he ran his hands through his hair, I scooted closer and wrapped my arms around his stomach.

"I love you big brother."

"I love you too lil sis."

He looked at me,

"Don't worry Soap, everything will be alright."

"maybe.. Price, Ghost and I all have a weird tension together, I am afraid it can't be fixed."

"Oh you boys are being dramatic, come one let's go talk to them."

I got up and pulled him off my bed dragging him out,

"Wait Y/N-"

"No, we are going to all sit down and talk like big boys okay, okay."

I dragged him into Price's office room,

"Price, come on."

Price spun around in his chair and looked at me with an eyebrow raised

"The hell?"

"Just come on my goodness."

I dragged Soap out of the room and into well, our so called "living-room", I pushed him onto the couch as he sat.

"Jesus Y/N, so aggressive."

"Where did you last see Ghost?"

"Well uh.. good question, I think he was cleaning guns."

"Right, unusual but anywho." I exited the room as Price entered all grumpily.

"Lighten up Price, Christmas is around the corner!" I shouted as I exited.

"pfft yeah, Christmas my ass!" Price shouted back

"DON'T BE SUCH A GROUCH OLD MAN!"

"WHAT DID YOU JU.." His voice faded as I went downstairs, I giggled.

I opened the weapon room to see ghost leaning over the table, I walked up behind him and hugged him from behind.

"Ghost, do you have a minute?"

I let go as he turned around, his eyes looked so sad.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing."

He leaned in and kissed me.

"I just missed you is all."

"I've been here the whole time silly." I smiled.

It looked as if he wanted to smile but just didn't, he's never.. well I've never seen him smile before.

"I know.. it just hasn't felt the same, I don't know."

"I know it hasn't and we're fixing it, alright?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well come on and see for yourself!"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him back upstairs to Price and Soap.

Price and Soap were sitting on the ends of the couch far away from each other, I put my hand on my hip.

"Really you two, it's not like one of you has a spreadable disease."

Soap and Price looked at each other and looked away, Price mumbled.

"uhh Y/N what's going on?"

"Well Ghost we are going to have a family talk, like a normal family, okay?"

I walked him to the couch, he awkwardly sat down between the two.

"Act like you all love each other for once."

They all slumped back and my god are they such fucking drama queens.

"Goodness you guys, anyways."

I pulled a chair and sat Infront of them all.

"Look, I know you all are having some weird beef because of well that's obvious but like seriously it would make me feel better if you guys didn't. It wasn't anyone's fault and you all are blaming on another and it's super fucking childish, you don't have to act like a preschooler who got their candy taken."

They all looked at me trying to sit up and look all manly now, smh.

"Can we all just move on, it's pathetic. Plus on the bright side it's almost Christmas and I want to fucking decorate this place and get a move on things, like give me a break."

"I suppose we can do that." Soap scratched the back of his awkwardly while grinning.

"Oh for fucks sake, we aren't decorating this place." Price chewed on a toothpick.

Ghost looked at Price pissed.

"Price you're such a party shitter, we're decorating whether you like it or not, this place is dark and gloomy and where even is everyone else? Oh right hiding in there man caves like goddamn bats."

Ghost elbowed Price as he coughed.

"Fine."

"yay!" I got up off my chair and grabbed Ghost's hands.

"Can we please go shopping for stuff right now!?"

Ghost looked at Soap and Price, they shrugged, Ghost's eyes dropped.

"Come onnnnn!! Please please please." I jumped up and down.

"alright alright, just this once."

"YAYY! COME ON GET READY! OH! Shoot wait I gotta go get something nice on, ILL BE BACK!"

I ran down the hall back to my room, I heard Price and Soap laughing at Ghost as they all started beefing.
I closed my door and exhaled with a large smile across my face, I scattered clothes everywhere trying to find a specific crop tank top I love, and there it is. I grabbed a pair of leggings and put everything on. I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"What the fuck, nobody told me I still had bed head hair." I grumbled and started brushing my hair out. I sprayed on some perfume and pulled over socks, I walked over and looked at my shoes, my shoes that went through a worse battle than me and then a white pair.

"Well I guess I only have one choice at this point."

I pulled on my shoes and exited my room, I went into the living room and the boys were wrestling as everyone else finally came out of their bat caves.

"Ghost come on, you're gonna get all sweaty and stinky."

Ghost pinned Konig on the ground as he tapped out, Ghost stood up as Soap joined in.

"Price, card?"

Price pointed towards his office, Ghost followed me as I grabbed the Card.

"Wait shit."

Ghost looked at my confused as I pouted.

"What is it?"

"I don't have my car here and I don't want to drive a huge truck."

"We have Soaps car here."

"Oh you're right! so smart." I rushed past him and back into the other room, everyone had drinks out and still having wrestling matches.

"Soap! SOAP!"

He looked at me and Konig tackled him.

"Yo dude! Not fair that's cheating."

"Soap, I need your car keys."

As Konig got up Soap tripped him and tackled him back down.

"Soap, KEYS."

"My dresser Y/N!" They continued.

"boys." I shook my head and went into his room grabbing his keys.

"Okay Ghost, are you ready?" I looked at Ghost, his hair was all messy and he still had his mask on.

"Do you have to wear that mask? We're going into public stores.. and uh it would probably raise suspicion."

Ghost grumbled and took off his mask, I smile and leaned up kissing him. He looked at me a bit shocked, I couldn't reach his head so I can't fix his hair.

"Can you pick me up real quick."

"what?"

"Just pick me up."

He picked me up by the waist, I fixed his hair.

"Y/N."

"What?"

"I uh.. your um"

I looked down and my breast was in his face, I started laughing.

"I'm so sorry." I giggled.

He put me back down as his face was bright red.

"What? You never had tits in your face before or something, weirdo." I walked out the room as he followed closely.

"Bye guys! Please don't break shit while wrestling." they waved goodbye as me and Ghost left.