Mr. Pickles:3

I slowly awoke as I saw Ghost sitting at the edge of my bed, I rubbed my eyes and placed my hand on his back.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Ghost turned his head as he looked at me.

"Simon?"

"Sorry, just spacing out."

I slightly smiled as he stood up and stretched.

"What time is it?"

"erm.. it's like 12pm or something."

"shit, I never sleep in."

"Well you were pretty out of it last night."

I lifted up the blanket and looked down to see me in my undergarments, I looked back at him.

"Why am I-"

"You kept complaining about being hot then the next thing you're tearing your goddamn clothes off."

I chuckled.

"Jeez, I don't remember anything really."

"Don't blame ya. I think Alejandro is waiting for you outside, he wanted to talk."

"Okay."

I slowly got up and walked over to my dresser. I dressed myself in baggy clothes and exited the room as Ghost followed behind, I entered the board room where Alejandro was going through some papers.

"Knock Knock, you needed me?"

"Finally, you're awake."

I walked up next to him and looked down at the papers... "17 year old Emeri goes missing after meeting with an undercover soldier."

"shit.. you don't think-"

"Hassan." Alejandro sighed.

Ghost folded his arms and leaned against the door frame, I looked at him and back at Alejandro.

"What does this have to do with me?"

"Good question, Soap came in this morning with a message that was sent by Hassan personally. That day where you were sent in as a decoy, it seems like one of the men escaped without of knowing, somehow. Hassan was informed, they are doing this to get our attention."

"Okay but how do you know the missing of some girl coordinates with anything related to us?"

"Hassan's men are thirsty and what happened seemed to really piss Hassan off, in the message he specifically relays that his men are to do what they please, mostly to any girl they come across. He wants you, Y/N."

I stood there with a blank face, I busted out laughing, I smacked Alejandro's shoulder.

"I'm sorry BUT HE WANTS ME?" I wiped the tears off my face.

"Y/N, I'm serious, this is serious, who knows what his next move is."

Ghost stood up straight and walked over, he placed his arm on my shoulder and glared at me, I went silent.

"No matter what he tries to do Alejandro, he's not getting to her without getting through me, he can try all he fucking wants."

Ghost pulled his hand off my shoulder and exited the room, I honestly couldn't figure out if he was upset or just.. nothing?

"Y/N, please just be careful if you're going to be out at all."

"I know. Soap, Ghost and I are going to a Christmas thing for my parents, last time sort of deal."

"Just stay safe, okay?"

"Come on Alejandro, I got a big teddy bear as a body guard."

Alejandro forced a smile, I walked away.

"Oh by the way Y/N, whatever is going on between you and Ghost, it makes him more himself."

I smiled and exited the room. I ran into Soap as he was making some tea.

"Hey, you ready for our last Christmas as.. 'kids' again?" I nudged his shoulder.

"Won't be missing this one."

"heyy." We laughed.

"Can't believe my lil sis is all grown up."

"Soap, I've been grown up."

"I know I know, it just feels like yesterday when you were stealing my toy cars and blaming it on Mr.Pickles."

"Oh come on that was the best!" I chuckled.

"For you but I seriously lost some good cars man." He squinted, I smiled.

Ghost came in and wrapped his arms around my waist, I looked up at him as he kissed my forhead.

"You look so sexy."

"mm, yeah?" I bit my lip.

"Okay you two, you have a perfectly fine room with a lock, use it." Soap drank his Tea.

"Come onnn.." I teased.

Ghost released his grip around my waist as he sat down at the counter.

"Ghost you ready to meet our parents?" Soap raised his glass.

"I don't think there will be a moment I'm ready but whatever makes her happy."

awe.

I smiled and sat down next to him.

"I think Captain Price is gonna send us back out next week, I'm not sure what his ideas are yet but it's just what I heard."

"Alejandro told me more details, it'll be most likely, Hassan is a pussy ass bitch."

"We'll get him."

"We better."

I looked at the time and stood up.

"You guys should start getting somewhat ready, we'll have to leave in a few hours."

"Already?"

"Yeah, Mom & Dad are cooking dinner too of course."

I grabbed Ghost's hand as we left back to my room.

"what should I wear?" Ghost scratched his head.

"hmm.. well I'm not doing anything too fancy, it's Christmas... why don't we wear our matching pajamas?"

Ghost's face went pale.

"come onnn it's not so bad, they are so cute!!"

"fine fine."

I undressed Infront of him.

"What are you doing."

"uh.. getting changed, like you should." I looked at him weirdly as I pulled my shirt up and over my head.

"Okay you should just warn me."

"Warn you? That I'm going to change, in my own room." I handed him his pajama's.

"Watch your tone."

I spun around and glared at him with a grin.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about my so called, tone?"

Ghost hovered over me and slowly pinned me against the wall, he bit my bottom lip gently and traced his hand down my stomach down to my clit.

"If you don't.."

I let out some light moans as his fingers rubbed against me, suddenly he stopped and grinned, I looked up at him confused.

"Then I suppose you'll just have to go on with your day feeling like this, each time dear."

He backed up and changed as I stood there, good play Simon fucking Riley. I shook my head and dressed trying to ignore the fuzzy feeling in my body.