Alone, again.

I've just been doing my own things today to get what happened between Ghost and I earlier off of my mind. I don't even know why I got so fucking upset but it's whatever, I think I'm starting my period or something, great excuse right?

It was starting to get a bit dark out, as I was heading home I saw the guys's cars parked outside my place , they were probably hanging out waiting for me but I wanted to just avoid Ghost, for now at least.

I sighed and drove past my place, I turned into a gravel road down a bit from my place that was surrounded by trees, it led down to a small parking space as I parked my car. I got out and walked down a little path that lead to this large pond that was in a shape of a heart, theres was a nice sandy base around it. I walked closer to it and sat on the sand, I took my shoes and socks off and dipped my feet into the water.

I let out a quiet sigh, I looked down at my side and traced a tiny heart in the sand, I traced the letter "J" inside the heart.

"I miss you Jocelyn." I muttered.

I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around myself digging my head into my knees as I let out quiet sobs.

I just feel so emotional, with everything that's been happening too, it's not even that big of a deal but for some reason it just hurts, a lot.

I continued to quietly sobbed, I heard footsteps approaching me, I ignored it thinking it would be Soap.

Suddenly the footsteps stopped, I looked over to my left and looked up seeing Ghost peering down at me. I sniffles and quickly wiped my eyes embarrassed.

He sat down next to me, I looked over to the opposite way he was as I leaned my head against my knees again. I wiped the tears off from my face.

"Look Y/N, I'm sorry if I said something wrong earlier that upset you."

I pouted but didn't say a word.

"Soap just wants to make sure your safe. Even here, back at that mission.. they saw your face, they know it's you so they just want to keep you safe."

I sniffled. Why is he avoiding saying that he's keeping me safe.

"I don't need protection." I mumbled.

"Y/N. We both know how goddamn stubborn you are but you also know how dangerous it is especially for Hassan knowing it's you, we didn't even.. well, I didn't even think it was a good idea for you to take on such a mission anyhow."

"Is it because I'm a fucking girl or what?! I can handle it myself Simon I don't need your fucking narcissistic ass trying to tell me anything,"

It went silent for a few minutes, I kinda felt bad but I just, i don't even know.

"I would hate to have to attend your funeral Y/N. I'm trying to avoid that having to become a problem."

"I'm perfectly fine though." I snapped.

"Well then. I'll just let Soap know, have fun in Paris."

He stood up and wiped off the sand.

"Wait what?! What do you mean, where are you going??"

He looked down at me as I looked up at his dark eyes.

"We're heading back to base first thing in the morning. We've decided to go early to finish off some newly set up camps."

"Why didn't you guys inform me?"

"Because you're not coming."

I looked at him upset, I want to punch him so badly I felt like I was about to cry.