This isn't home

I slowly woke up as I heard faint laughter, I had a huge headache. What the fuck happened.. my memory started coming back , I opened my eyes to find myself on a bed, I looked around the room and saw a door to my left. Where the fuck am I?! I quietly stood up and walked to the door placing my ear up against it listening.

"Rasmos was a bitch!!"

They laughed

"We have a real bitch in that room!"

"Ah yes we do ! Do you think she's awake?"

"I'll go check."

I heard footsteps getting closer, I quickly ran back to the bed and pretended to be asleep still. I heard the door creek then shut.

"Bitch is still asleep!"

I looked over and got back up, there was a super tiny window near the ceiling but it had been covered by a barricade. The room was cold & practically empty besides the bed, which I started noticing the stained blood at the bottom of the sheet & some on the floor. I need to get the fuck out of here. I slowly crept to the door , I no longer heard voices or laughter. I slowly turned the knob and peaked slightly out, it was a dark long hallway leading to an open room, from the looks of it I'm in a basement. To my right was another door but the door was busted open in the middle, that's alarming. I opened the door just enough for me to slip out, I peaked through that other door , it smelt horrid. There were chains hanging from the wall and blood stains all over. I slowly went down the hallway, I peaked around the corner to see a skinny guy asleep on a couch, he had a pistol on the floor next to him. I slowly crept towards him and picked up the gun as quietly as possible, I looked at the gun, it's not loaded, shit. I looked over to see the staircase, suddenly a hand squeezed my arm, I jerked my arm as the guy woke up fully and saw me, I started running towards the stairs.

"BUCKY!! GUYS SHE'S OUT!!"

I ran to the top of the stairs as I heard chattering and footsteps rushing towards me, I held the pistol in my hand and ran towards the only door I saw. I twisted the knob but it was locked from the other side, I started banging on it.

"HELP!! SOMEONE!!"

"Hey!"

I turned around to see 3 guys approach me, I put my back against the door and aimed the pistol at them.

"Don't come any closer or I'll shoot you!"

"I wouldn't do that."

The guy on the left took a step forward, I aimed the pistol at him as he just smirked.

"We know it's not loaded, bitch."

My souls drained from my body as they grabbed me and took the gun. One of the guys had me held by the hair as he dragged me back downstairs.

"Let me go! You're gonna regret this!"

He pushed me inside the room again as the door shut behind me, I started twisted the knob but he had it held, I banged on the door.

"Ghost will come for me! You're all gonna fucking die!"

"I told you she had something going on with him."

"That bastard won't do shit because he won't find you, so shut the hell up!"

I stopped banging on the door, I backed up and sat in the corner back against the wall, I wrapped my arms around my legs. I slowly started taking deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

Ghost will find you, don't worry Y/N. He will get you out of here in no time. I was coming home earlier than he expected though.. I leaned over onto the ground curled up as I closed my eyes.