Grandpa

We headed over to my mom's place after meeting up with soap and the others. We got my parents a cute fruit basket and a surprise card for my dad to find out I'm having a baby. It was just me, Ghost and Soap. After greeting my parents we gathered around in the living room, my dad had the card in his hand as I told him to wait.

"Okay dad, whenever you're ready."

"I can open it?"

"Mhm" I smiled as ghost kissed my shoulder

we watched him unfold the envelope and pull out the card. It had cute balloons on the front that said "grandpa" on it, as a hint.

"Grandpa? I'm not that old yet." He chuckled.

"Read it out loud." I folded my hands excitedly.

"Even throughout my past shitty relationships you were always there for me and thank god you were as territorial about them, because if you weren't I wouldn't be here announcing this right now. I know how badly you wanted to see your children succeed in life, and with Soap being the age he is and still not satisfied someone has to carry on our lineage. You've accepted ghost into this family, he's the first boy you've ever accepted in fact. Ghost and I would like to let you know that you are no longer just a father, but a grandfather now too." He said as some years fell.

He looked up a bit confused.

"Wait does this mean?"

"I'm pregnant." I nodded with a tearful smile.

He gave me a huge hug as I hugged him back. He looked over at ghost and reached out his arms, I expected ghost to back up but instead he followed with the hug. That just really brought me into tears.

"Come in guys don't forget about me now!!" Soap picked me up and raised me into the air while being careful at the same time. I laughed.

"I'm gonna be the worlds greatest uncle!!" He spun me around and placed me back down.

My mom had a big smile on her face, I hugged her.

"Wow, I really didn't expect this. This is amazing." My dad said.

"We're gonna be grandparents hun!" My mom cheered

"Thank you for treating my daughter right." He thanked Ghost. I couldn't be more happy with the approval.

"I always will." He nodded.

"Do you know the gender yet?" My dad asked

"Not yet, I actually was thinking to wait.. I know people usually do gender reveals but I was thinking about just waiting until birth." I looked at ghost questioning.

"Well that's up to the both of you, I think that's a cute idea but my curiosity could never." My mon said

"It's gonna be a boy just watch." Soap said

I looked at ghost waiting for him to say something.

"I think that's a good idea my love."

I smiled.

"When will you want a baby shower?"

"I'm not positive yet, that's something we'll have to discuss."

We ate lunch together and stayed for a few hours until we left back to my place.