Positive

THE NEXT DAY

--
My memory is faint from everything as I was in and out of sleeping, but Ghost decided I needed to go to my place instead of back at base because it was still much farther and I just wanted to relax. I didn't complain much because I wanted to see my Cat, plus I haven't gotten to lie down in my bed which if you didn't know is by far the most comfortable bed in this world. Ghost stayed with me while everyone continued back to base, after everything Price has postponed missions until I am better and we can all regroup. Good news is that Hassan has actually been located and we now know where he will be at next, so hopefully we'll be able to tackle that down after all of this.

--

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I rolled over to see Ghost not there, I smiled and rolled back over shoving my face in my pillow. I was feeling better now that I was safe and with him, but my body still cramped and my stomach ached here and there, of course I was still hurting but after getting rest I felt much better, I still need to see a doctor and I will in a few days. I got up slowly as Francie rubbed himself against my side purring.

"Awww, Francie.. I love you sosososo much." I picked him up and smooched him.

Ghost stood in the doorway and knocked on the side,

"Good morning my love."

"Good morning."

"Why don't you come get some breakfast?"

I smiled and set Francie down as she ran to Ghost rubbing against his legs.

"Come on Francie, move."

"She just wants some loveee."

"Yeah well she can find someone else to give it to her."

I pouted, Ghost walked over to me and tilted my head up.

"Are you feeling somewhat better?"

"Yes."

"You don't have to lie."

"I promise, I hurt a bit but being here with you has made me feel by far so much better."

His lips came onto mine.

"I'll be waiting."

I watched him leave the bedroom, I got up and went to the bathroom. I still haven't had my period and it's starting to become a slight concern, I know I'm probably overthinking after everything but it's worrisome.

I went to find my maid, she was finishing vacuuming the spare bedroom. I waited at the door until she finished, she turned around and jumped a bit startled.

"Oh! Sorry Y/N I hadn't seen you!"

"It's okay." I smiled

"What can I do for you? Do you need a glass of water?"

"Um.. actually, could you maybe buy me pregnancy tests?" I awkwardly smiled.

"Pregnancy tests..??"

"shh.. I don't want him to hear, please?"

"Okay but... um, Y/N, are you gonna be okay?"

"Yes.. well.. maybe, I don't know.."

Now that I think about it, I am now getting all of these signs after what happened.. what if it's not Ghosts.

"Y/N you should see a doctor."

"I know and I will, just please pick some up?"

"Okay." She sighed.

"Thank you. After that you don't need to do anything else, go home and enjoy your day."

"Are you sure? I still need to clean up after breakfast."

"Don't worry about it."

She smiled, I left the room and went to the kitchen where the good smell got stronger.

"Somebody can cook."

Ghost spun around, he had a stain on his t-shirt from the pancake batter.

"Babe, where is your apron? We have some hanging up in the closet."

"I ain't wearing no fucking apron."

"Come on, you'd look good in one." I giggled.

"I love seeing you smile."

"Pff.. come on don't make this cringey."

I sat down at the table as he set a plate down Infront of me, pancakes, bacon, eggs and a side of strawberries, he knows me too well.

"This looks amazing, you need to cook more often."

"eh, I don't really find the need to, unless it's for you of course."

"Well I'll keep that to myself then."

The maid came out with her cleaning bag,

"I am gonna go now."

"Okay."

"Aren't you supposed to stay until 3?"

I looked up at Ghost and back to her,

"Actually, I am letting her off early."

"Oh."

"Do you want any breakfast?"

She looked at me awkwardly,

"Oh no I was gonna pick something up at the bakery actually!! Thank you for the kind offer."

"No worries, stay safe."

"Will do."

She left as Ghost sat across from me.

"Did you want to be alone or something?"

I finished chewing and looked up at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, you never let her go early, not until after she cleans dishes at least."

"I do, sometimes, you just haven't seen until now. She has errands to run anyways so yeah."

"Okay."

After a little bit we finished up eating, Ghost cleaned up afterwards. We decided to watch a movie so I could relax and let my stomach settle after finally eating properly again, Ghost held me and played with my hair the entire time. After a little while someone came inside, it was my maid. I stood up and went to her as she showed me the box.

"Are these okay? I got the best ones they had."

"Yes, thank you."

"I will put them in the bathroom, on the bottom left cabinet, okay?"

I smiled and thanked her as she did so then left again for the day.

"What was that about?"

"She was just refilling some bathroom stuff, that's all."

"Alright, is there anything else you need?"

"No, I think I am gonna take a shower though."

"Okay, do you need any help? You don't have to act tough you know."

"I'm okay, really, I'll be back."

He kissed me as I went to the bathroom, I shut the door behind me and locked it. I decided to take a shower first and then try the test, I was nervous and didn't even want to try it at first. I sat down and finally took the test, I set it on the counter and finished drying myself off. I wrapped my hair up and put on a fresh pair of clothes, I looked into the mirror as I picked up the test. I looked down at it as it read positive, I set it back down not comprehending.

"Shit. Fuck fuck fuck fuck."

"Oh fuck." I started breathing heavily, I took deep breaths.

"Y/N? Is everything okay?"

I panicked and threw the test in the garbage covering it up.

"Yeah, sorry, just give me a minute."

"Alright, I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'll be out in a moment."

What the fuck do I do.

(Hey guys! So I am trying to finish the story but not entirely rush at the same time, I have other stories I want to do as well but I rather do one at a time so bare with me. If you guys would like to see one of konig next or another character lmk!)