Our first house

"Simon are you ready?" I shouted.

"Almost." He entered the room while drying off his wet hair. He had pants on but no shirt, he's handsome.

I finished my makeup and put my shoes on.

I watched him pull over his shirt, he almost looks like a different man. I helped put his watch on and we left.

"Okay, can you text the lady that we're on the way."

"Sure"

"I think I know where I'm going but I might need directions in case."

"Gotcha."

He put on gps and set my phone in the holder.

"Thank you."

"Of course gorgeous." He kissed my neck.

After a little bit we arrived, the house was gorgeous on the outside and the yard was very well maintained. We both greeted the owner as she showed us around. It was a lot bigger on the inside then I expected, wasn't much of a problem as it was still beautiful. It smelt nice, the furnishing was nice, the kitchen counters were marbled gorgeously. There was a king bedroom with a large bathroom connected, My parents had a similar room before they downsized. After touring the entire house and getting more information we toured around the backyard, there was a beautiful white fence and a built in patio with a fire pit. I was in love, and for the price it was perfect. I'm not positive how Simon felt just yet, he was asking really specific questions, ones I probably wouldn't have thought of. We finished and stood in the front yard.

"After seeing everything what do you guys think?"

I looked at ghost and he looked at me.

"I love it, what about you?"

He paused for a minute.

"Honestly, I think it's perfect for our first home."

I smiled at his response and looked at the lady.

"That's a yes for both of us."

"Great! When you guys are ready to fill out papers and all of that it'll have to be at my office, I hope that's not much of an issue?"

"Not at all!"

"You can just follow me."

We followed her car to her office and signed off all the papers and payed for the house. We got a small loan just in case as I wanted to make sure we had enough for our child. We went back home and had to discuss about how we're gonna move now and when.
The sooner the better as I want my baby to be living there, it will take some time to piece everything together but from the help of friends I think we can accomplish it. The first step is packing, which I don't have much so that'll be simple. I got Simon to agree that we'll just buy new furniture instead of using what I have here, we're gonna give what I don't wanna keep to charity. Simon doesn't really have much personal belongings as he never really got any, so I plan on taking him shopping so he can claim things as his own. Plus, he needs more clothes then military stuff.

Over the week I took my time packing things, deciding what to keep and what not to keep. I had some childhood toys, some I'll keep for our child in case it's a girl. Everything I don't want will go to charity as well, I only had a few boxes so that was an easy task to complete. I'm pretty excited to start a new chapter of my life with ghost, although this is the only place I've lived since moving out of my parents home. It'll take some time getting used too for sure, definitely will take time for Simon I don't doubt.