Officially 23

I woke up to Ghost not being in bed with me, which has become an unusual thing because he always waited for me to wake up before he got out of bed. I looked over at the bathroom and the door was wide open with the light off. I pulled the covers off and stretched waking myself up more, I left my room and yawned as I heard nothing but silence. I had checked the living room, nobody, meeting room? Nobody. Weird.. okay so upstairs? Nobody. The fuck? I sat on on the bar stool in the kitchen as I rubbed my eyes.

"Okay.. then.."

Suddenly a loud boom came from outside, I jumped startled. Holy shit.

I ran downstairs and through the garage peaking through the door, I didn't see anyone. I slowly opened the door and stepped out but yet nothing, I heard voices coming from the back so I quietly tip toed until I came to the back, I peaked around the corner and saw everyone gathered around the patio grilling. I looked around and saw balloons tied to chairs and a cake on the table.

I stepped out and they all looked at me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" Shepherd placed placed his hands on my shoulders and shook me.

"Happy birthday lil sis!" Soap gave me a hug.

Oh wow, I haven't had this kind of thing in ages.

They all backed up and just stared at me as I still haven't said a word. I watched as Ghost got closer and looked down at me.

"What do you think?"

"um.. I don't know what to say."

"Is it too much?"

"No .. no, sorry I'm just stunned. Who planned this?"

Soap grinned.

"Actually lil sis, this time is was all Ghosts idea."

I looked up at Ghost as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Shit shit Y/N I'm sorry it's too much isn't it"- he started panicking.

I bursted out laughing as he just stood there confused.

"I love it so much!" I jumped into his arms as he lifted me up.

"God you scared me."

Everyone laughed in relief as they continued doing there own thing. We kissed and he set me back down.

"What's Price cooking?"

"Hamburgers."

"Yum." My eyes drew towards the cake so I walked over looking at it. There was printed a picture of our team group photo at the very beginning of this year.

I pointed at myself as I chuckled.

"I was so annoyed of you that day."

"Pfft.. you were the one being annoying."

"Was not!! You were getting on my nerves purposely."

"Oh please you did everything you could just to get my attention."

I playfully slapped his arm.

"This is really nice though, I mean it." I smiled.

His eyes softened as our lips attached.

"Alright you two love birds, it's time to eat!" Price shouted.

I giggled as we all got food and gathered at the table.