A tease

Finally morning came. I woke up still smothered on Ghost, I looked up at him as he kissed my forehead.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." I smiled.

"How are you feeling?"

"I think that's the first time you've asked me that."

He squinted at me and jokingly pushed me off his shoulder. I giggled and leaped off of the bed.

"I'm feeling alright. Catching me in a better mood so don't ruin it."

I picked up the clothes that I took out last night and started undressing. I looked up at Ghost as my pants dropped to the floor, he was just watching my every movement.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Yeah right, I know what you're thinking." I teased.

He got all flustered and shook his head.

I took my shirt off and now I were practically nude.

"I think we're on a more comfortable level now."

He looked at me confused.

"I mean like, I feel comfortable undressing in front of you, I would have never done that."

"Please. You were begging for me to be inside of you the first day you laid eyes on me."

My face immediately turned tomato red as I picked up my shirt. He shuffled off the bed and stretched.
I looked up at him as he looked down and started chuckling.

"What??!!!"

"Your face is so red." He laughed.

I pouted and playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"You know I'm right too."

"Shut up!"

He hovered over me as we kissed.

"You look adorable when you're flustered."

"Stoppp!"

He chuckled.

I threw my shirt over my head but suddenly he grabbed it and took it back off and tossed it onto the floor.

"Hey! What was that for."

"Let me admire you a little longer."

He grabbed my waste and pulled me in as we started kissing more and more. Soon enough I was sitting on his lap and our tongues were tangled together. He unclipped my bra as it fell, I threw it onto the ground.

"You make me so horny." I moaned into his mouth.

I slowly pulled away and backed up getting on my knees. I looked up at him as his bulge grew immensely through his pants. I smirked and pulled his pants down over his dick as it sprung out. He loosened his belt and slowly slipped his pants farther down as my mouth covered his tip. I licked his shaft and sucked the tip a few times until his entire dick was hitting the back of my throat. His dick got harder and harder every minute, it was huge. I could feel every vein as it slid back and forth against my tongue, he gradually came to his peak. I stopped and pulled back just before he was about to come, he looked at me confused and a bit disappointed.

"That's payback for last time." I stood up and grabbed my shirt off the floor. He grabbed my waist again and threw me on the bed, his waist matching up with my ass as he pressed my head down, I arched my back uncontrollably as I felt his dick rubbing against me. I whimpered as his hand wrapped around the back of my neck, his shaft slid back and forth against my clit as I let out soft moans.

"I'm gonna make you regret that."

Fuck.

His dick slid inside of me as it hit the back of my wall, his dick felt much bigger now that it was at its peak erect. I moaned loudly as he thrusted in and out roughly, the noises of my ass hitting against his waist got louder every moment that he thrusted harder. I continued moaning as his dick slammed inside of me, his veins bursting and grinding against my sides. He released my neck and pulled back my hair as his thrusts got more aggressive, my head pulled back and my moans were clear as day.

"Everyone is gonna hear."

He slowed down his thrusts as I thrusted myself back and forth onto him still.

"You just can't stop can you?"

"Mm please.. harder..... more I want more.." I moaned.

His hand wrapped around the front of my neck as he pounded harder and faster, breaking me completely every second. I moaned louder as I felt my body melting, his cum squirted inside of me, it was hot and I felt like I was on fire. His cum filled me up completely as he let go of my neck, i lowered my head as he slowly pulled out. I fell down on my stomach, my legs and thighs were shaking as the cum slowly leaked out between my legs. I lied there breathing heavily as my legs just couldn't stop shaking. He feels so good, I just want more and more.