Come Home

"Naruto...." His voice was soft. Black orb eyes staring, half hooded, into the blue abyss mess in front of him. He could feel the pain that seeped through the yellow haired man. His thumb brushing over the remaining tears that was once full across his face. Slipping his hand down to Naruto's side, slowly wrapping his arm around his back, he pulled in towards him. Closing that space between them, embracing him into a hug. Using his other arm to wrap around the blondes waist. His grip was tight but light enough to show no threat. Burrowing his face into the nape of the man's neck. 

Naruto was shocked, his legs began shaking almost as if he was going to collapse. It didn't take but a minute for him to realize this was the soft side of Sasuke. Throwing his arms up and around the dark haired ones shoulders pulling him in tighter. Sasuke. He thought to himself as tears once again built up. There was no holding back the emotions, it felt as if a weight was lifted off of him. In that moment neither of the two wanted to fight. They just wanted the comfort of one another. The grasp only getting tighter as the two thought to themselves about the losses they've endured. Sasuke finding out the truth about his brother after he revengefully killed him, and Naruto regretting not getting the chance to have one more conversation with his Sensai before he was brutally murdered.

They needed each other more then ever. As if nothing would keep them apart. Not anymore. Sasuke held the blonde close, letting him pour out the troubles and anger that clouded him. Naruto doing the same for him. It was pure. Their bond that lasted an eternity, never to be severed. Knowing now how much they seemed to always connect was indeed suffocating. But not being able to breathe rather then breathing at all was what the two wanted.

"Sasuke..." he let his name slip from his lips, his breath hot, gliding across the ravens neck. Tears wetting his hair as he burrowed himself deeper to the nape, as if wiping them off on him. Sasuke gripped the back of his jacket, pulling him in tighter, if that was even possible. He flinched from the heat of his breath. Which inevitably led him to gripping the other man's jacket. "C-Come home...Sasuke.." he whispered softly.

Sasuke froze. He wanted nothing more then to go home. But he couldn't return, not while being friends with the moron. He wanted more. He wanted his best friend to be more to him.

Knowing there was no way he could tell him that, he knew one of the main reasons him leaving the village had to do with his feelings for the blonde. He could have easily taken care of Itachi, while remaining in the village. But Naruto involuntarily pushed him away. There was no blaming him for that. The young man was so oblivious to Sasuke's feelings. Which is understandable, considering Sasuke's demeanor.

He released his grip on his jacket and slowly pulled back. Remaining close, their faces being only an apple length apart. Naruto's arms gently resting on his shoulders, Sasuke's hands laying comfortably on his hips. It's now or never. The raven thought to himself as their eyes connected. He could visibly see Naruto's face becoming flushed. Giving him the courage to make a move. Pushing himself forward while lifting a hand, grabbing the jawline of the yellow haired man firmly, hoping to keep him still, as he closed his eyes. Parting his lips in the slightest while connecting their mouths together for a kiss he's been desperately holding back.