Boundaries

"Friends have boundaries." Sasuke said not breaking their gaze. He pushed gently with his forehead, tipping Naruto's head back while staying connected. The raven played anxiously with the rim of the blondes jacket on his sides. "I don't want boundaries." The words he festered slipped out quicker then he was anticipating. Naruto's eyes grew wide after realizing just exactly what he means. His face turned a shade of red that only a painter would know by name. He understood exactly what the Uchiha was saying. His heart was so far up his throat he felt as if hurling was the only option to stopping the nausea that was kicking in. Anxiety? Was that even a thing with Naruto?

Sasuke pulled his hands away from the blonde, stepping back. Keeping their gaze set. Making Naruto's arms drop to his sides. "I'll come home..." The sound of certainty lingering in his voice. They stood close but no longer touching. Naruto could feel the seriousness. His mind was going turmoil. Was this really happening? You'll come home? He thought what he wanted to say. But didn't. He couldn't speak. His throat was clogged, his heart was bumping. Soon he felt like he really was going to throw up. If he does that right now though, things might fall, and not in a good way. In an instant he slammed his right hand up to his mouth, and his other over his stomach. He winced in discomfort.

"S-Sasuke!" He yelped through his hand. Eyes widening, shooting his gaze to his feet. A droplet of sweat dripping down his forehead. Oh no. He thought as Sasuke raised an eye brow. Is he about to hurl? The raven thought to himself. With that Naruto turned to run, he found himself standing behind a very large tree, one hand up against the tree, holding himself up while leaning over. Nothing. He couldn't throw up cause there was nothing in his stomach. He hadn't eaten in two days. His depression distracted him so bad that food was out of mind.

His hands were shaking and his heart never seemed to calmed down. Standing up straight now, he pressed his back against the tree looking outwards to the forest. Knowing Sasuke was probably wondering when he would come back, hesitation took control. He couldn't move his feet. It wasn't fear, it wasn't anger, it wasn't anything that he could describe with words. Taking a long deep breath, tilting his head back to rest it on the tree while closing his eyes. Exhaling slowly. This can't be happening. He let his thoughts run wild. Debating on whether those feelings he had were really something to take seriously. Did he really think of Sasuke like that? Being confused he couldn't answer his own questions. Let alone put himself in a romantic relationship with his best friend.

His thoughts were interrupted by a certain someone getting in front of him, of course catching his attention, his eyes shot open to see Sasuke holding him basically hostage. He could feel the man's leg pressed in between his legs. The ravens hand was placed on the tree next to Naruto's head. The blue eyes catching his black ones. A smirk had been plastered of the man's face but Naruto's was red once again. The nausea seemed to disappear as butterflies filled his stomach. "Naruto.." In response the blonde swallowed hard. He was nervous again. He couldn't help but feel like this might be some type of joke. But nobody goes as far as searching the inside of someone's mouth, just as a joke.

(Something like this ^^)

He pushed backwards pressing against the tree quite hard that it was uncomfortable. Wincing slightly in pain from the small indents on the tree that poked his back.

"I want...all of you."