Im All Your's

Naruto's entire body was being consumed by alcohol the more they continued walking, holding on to Sasuke was seriously the only way he was making it home. They swayed side to side with almost every step, Sasuke himself was drunk but luckily not as much as the blonde, who which couldn't say anything logical.

By the time they made it to the house, walking up to the door Naruto released himself from Sasuke's grip, slamming himself back first, against the door, looking back at Sasuke who just approached him. Now standing in front of the hot drunk mess who seemed to be putting his full weight against the wood surface. "We made it!~" Naruto blurted out resting his head back on the wood barely holding himself up, he'd be on the ground if it weren't for the door catching him.

"We almost didn't," the raven started saying inching his way closer to the blonde, he reached out a hand towards Naruto's pants pocket. Not knowing what Sasuke was doing, his face changed from loopy to flustered very quickly. "Wh-" he whispered before he was interrupted by Sasuke approaching him closer. The tips of his shoes touching his. "Where's the keys?" The Raven asked as his fingers hooked the brim of the blondes front pocket, pulling his waist forward.

Sasuke tugged on the man's pocket, swaying side to side just enough for the blonde to notice. In that moment Naruto's eyes fell half-hooded before he whispered, "You gotta find them.." he trailed off quietly. That sweet voice of his was dangerously seductive. Bad move. Sasuke thought to himself as an evil smirk creeped on his lips. He placed the hand that was free onto the door next to the blondes head, giving himself more balance. "Oh?" He said as his hand that brimmed his pocket slowly slid in searching for the keys. Their faces were just inches apart.

His fingers felt cold metal and heard the sound of  keys jingling together, he grabbed them pulling them out keeping the distance between them the same. "That was to easy." Sasuke said as he placed the key in the door handle, unlocking it. He stepped forward placing one foot between Naruto's, closing that gap by centimeters. Before opening the door he brought his lips down to the nape of Naruto's neck. Gently placing a soft kiss to his warm skin. Shivers shot up the whiskered man's back. He couldn't help but wince from the other man's touch. His face was burning hot, not denying the feeling he got from just a simple touch.

It didn't help the alcohol got the better hold of him. And the same for Sasuke. However Sasuke's thoughts had a background behind them, he was able to determine right from wrong, but Naruto on the other hand was not. He wanted wrong or right, it didn't matter to him, not tonight.

Sasuke turned the door handle opening the door behind the blonde, quickly wrapping the arm that was helping with his balance, around the blonde's waist. That gap was no longer existent, he held him close to keep him from falling back as he swung the door open after removing the keys from the handle. He pushed his body forward forcing the blonde to walk backwards a few steps, nearly tripping on Sasuke's feet. When they stood there together intertwined in each others arms, Naruto's subconsciously wrapping around the ravens neck, Sasuke kicked the door closed behind him tossing the keys onto the small table by the door.

"Sasuke...~~" he said out loud with that same seductive voice, dragging his name out slow and sensual. That was the breaking point for the raven. Sure he knew it wouldn't be the right thing to do taking advantage of the intoxicated male. But he figured if he gave him the option to deny his next move then there wouldn't be a problem.

He held him a little while longer pulling his head back from the man's neck, giving him a look that suggested a question. As if asking for approval as he made his way closer to him. He started closing the distance between their lips giving plenty of time for the blonde to push him away, but he didn't. In fact he sped up the motion by moving forward himself, insinuating the kiss he clearly couldn't hold back.

At first the kiss was passionate, basically solid, before Naruto willingly opened his mouth from Sasuke parting his, this gave the raven a chance to infiltrate his mouth. There tongues immediately collided, dancing around together. It was slow going at first, until Sasuke fought for dominance. Their lips started swelling from the pressure, he could hear the blonde huffing through their crashed lips. He assumed he needed some air so he pulled back, panting just as hard.

Knowing the stairs we're gonna be a challenge, he figured they should probably move up there now, before things got to hot and heavy. His legs were already rather numb he could only imagine how Naruto's feels. Quickly he slid his hands down from the man's waist, placing them on the back of his thighs pulling him up and around his waist. He was heavy but not to heavy where he wouldn't be able to hold him, the blonde attempted to help in wrapping his legs around his waist as he called out with embarrassment, "T-Teme! This is embarrassing!"

"Just hold on would ya?" Sasuke asked while carrying him upstairs taking every step cautiously, but quickly. He wasn't getting any lighter as seconds passed. By the time they reached the room, he brought him over to the bed on the side, placing him carefully down, leaning down over him keeping his hands on the backs of his thighs. Naruto kept his arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down further for another kiss. Not even giving it a second thought before making this kiss more lustful then before.

"Mngh...~" Naruto definitely let out a moan through the kiss that really got Sasuke going. He pushed his thighs, more so to get him further on the bed, making room for Sasuke to climb up as well. Letting go of his legs, he broke off the kiss before quickly kicking off his shoes and removing Naruto's for him, throwing them on the floor.

Naruto's head was spinning, arousal was creeping at a rather fast pace. His breath was hot and coming out uneven. He laid there looking up at the man who hovered back over him. The feeling of doubt washed away and was replaced with desire. Not only did his body want more physical contact, but his heart thrived for it too. "I'm all yours..." he said in a mellow tone. Referring to the demands Sasuke made when they first rein-countered each other in the woods. Before he could realize what he said, Sasuke quickly smashed his lips on his, not giving a verbal response, rather a physical one.

_________________________________

(A/N: Heads up now, next chapter is quite detailed.)