Drunk Night

⚠️WARNING!!!⚠️
Sexually descriptive content ahead, if you do not want to read this, you can skip it, it will not tie directly to the story to make sense.
-aggressive sexual behavior warning
-possibly triggering
______________________________

The previously half hooded eyes came to a close while the muscle that explored his mouth roamed freely. He lost the battle of dominance and allowed the other man to take control. After a few minutes of deep make out session, Naruto felt a semi-cold hand slip underneath his no longer tucked in button up. It started roaming over his abdomen, causing him to wince from the touch. Soon trickling across his entire torso, flinching when the hand came into contact with his pink nub. He jolted from the feeling, not ever experiencing something like that. Their lips parted when Naruto couldn't breathe, realizing now that he had been holding his breath.

He was panting heavily near the ravens lips, in return feeling the hot air that also escaped Sasuke's lips. Within a second, Sasuke was propped up enough on his knees to balance himself as he started unbuttoning Naruto's shirt. The blue eyes just stared up at the man who's eyes were focused on the shirt. It was clear the rush of alcohol was taking a toll on the raven, but no where near as much as him.

When he got to the last button, he sprawled the white shirt open, exposing the tan, thin body that was hiding underneath. His eyes caught up with Naruto's, he could see how red he was, it was exhilarating seeing him so vulnerable.

No words were made, which was comfortable for them. Neither minded whether they spoke or remained silent.

Before long Sasuke leaned down placing gentle kisses on his neck, to his collarbone, down his chest, and around his belly button. He was fighting the urge of wanting to be aggressive, it was a natural tendency with him, especially when it came to the man beneath him. He wanted to bite him, pin him down, and literally annihilate him. But after their first time, he didn't want to push him like he had before. Of course unless he asked him too. What Naruto didn't know, was it was Sasuke's first time doing anything sexual with anyone that night too. He hadn't just taken Naruto's virginity, but gave him his as well.

By the time he reached the blondes belt his stomach dropped. For once the Uchiha was nervous, maybe it was the alcohol, he wasn't sure but it wasn't stopping him from furthering this.

Naruto squirmed around under him, after every kiss trail he left, his heart beat increased, butterflies fluttering in his stomach the closer he got to his manhood. It didn't change how much he wanted this, not just cause the alcohol made him want it more, but because he also wanted to be closer to Sasuke in a physical way. Closer then just their skin touching.

Without asking, he grabbed the buckle somewhat aggressively, quickly unbuckling it and pulling on it, Naruto assisted in lifting his hips to reduce the pressure on it to make it easier for removal. His eyes never left watching the man above him. Even if Sasuke wasn't directly looking in his eyes, he still watched every movement, feeling the anticipation get stronger.

How aggressive the raven was pulling his belt off only made him crave this more. Sasuke paused from undressing him, and began unbuttoning his shirt starting at the top. What shocked him was Naruto picking up his hands helping unbutton starting from the bottom. His eyes met his and a smirk plastered on the ravens face. "Hn..." he said quietly, he could tell the blonde was becoming impatient.

By the time he started pulling his shirt off, Naruto was already attempting, but struggling, undoing his belt for him. His eye hand coordination wasn't exactly accurate from drinking.

Sasuke grabbed the hands that we're trying to help undress him, taking them and placing them on his pale tone stomach. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it..." he said softly, not wanting him to have to do anything but enjoy this. Naruto pulled his hands back down slowly, watching him unbuckle and remove the belt that restricted him. After tossing the belts onto the floor with the shoes that were abandoned already, he quickly undid the blue jeans the blonde was wearing, basically ripping them off leaving him in his boxers.