Passionate Love Is The Only Love

After successfully cleaning up in the shower, the two got dressed back into their boxers, making their way under the covers after cleaning up the bed from the past exercise. It didn't take, but minutes for the them to fall sleep entangled in each others arms.

By the time morning came around it was already almost 9:00AM when Sasuke finally woke up to a blonde mess on his chest. Smile creeped up on his lips while he gently ran his fingers through the yellow locks. "Mmm.." Naruto mumbled under his breath from the disturbance in his sleep. "Good morning.." he whispered quietly, somewhat adjusting his body to the side, forcing the blonde to scoot over. "Nooo~ I don't want to get up.." he argued, while he flipped over onto his stomach, laying face down on the bed. The covers still enclosing them.

Sasuke couldn't help but chuckle to himself. "Dobe..." he said before he removed the blankets from over him, picking himself up out of the bed. When he stood to his feet, a sharp, aching pain shot through his brain. "Tch..." He cursed himself for drinking so much. It made sense to him now why Naruto didn't wanna get up.

He walked cautiously to the closet, stumbling over the clothes that were sprawled out on the floor. Picking out an outfit for the blonde and also for himself. He tossed a handful of clothes that he had pulled out for Naruto, onto the bed next to him. "Get dressed." He demanded. Only getting a grunting noise as a response.

It may have taken more than an hour for the two to finally get up and get dressed and start on breakfast. And possible a hand full of complaining from the blonde about his rear end hurting. But nonetheless they managed. Naruto went to the bathroom downstairs after eating breakfast, searching the medicine cabinet for any kind of medication that would stop the blistering headache Sasuke and him had. Finally with luck being on his side, he found a small bottle of acetaminophen. Without hesitation, he pulled out three pills for himself, and tossed the bottle to Sasuke, who was sitting on the couch in the living room.

He picked up the glass of water that was sitting on the kitchen island wasting no time to chuck back to three pills and chase it down with the water. "Hang overs are not something I'll ever find a liking too." Naruto whined.

"Your not supposed to like them." Sasuke responded only finding himself laughing again. "Teme! I know that!" He remarked back with irritation, only for a large smile to cover his face after. "You know...I had fun last night." His face started blushing thinking back at the extracurricular activities that they did the night before, which wasn't exactly what he was referring to. He more than likely meant the night they had out with their friends. "Oh? Did you?" Sasuke remarked, a grimacing smirk appeared on his face. Sasuke knew what he meant, but thought it would be fun to tease him a little bit.

"Would you care to explain what was so fun about it?" The raven started snickering to himself. It wasn't long before Naruto walked over to the couch grabbing one of the pillows that was there for design, and chucking it at Sasuke's head. "Baka!..." he yelled out at him before continuing in a softer tone, "I was drunk..." He shifted his eyes away from the other man before sitting down next to him on the couch. To ashamed to look at him.

Sasuke only grabbed the pillow that fell next to him after striking him in the head, he picked it up and passed it over to Naruto in an innocent manner not wanting to cause a pillow fight. His head hurt to much to play that harshly. "Me too." He responded simply. The couch they sat on was a three cushioned couch. Sasuke sat on the left side, and Naruto sat on the right side of the couch, leaving one cushion in between them for space. Even though his head was achy he still wanted to give Naruto reassurance that It wasn't just because he was drunk that they did that.

He picked himself up and plopped himself down on the middle cushion, making sure the distance between the two was minimum, he grabbed one of Naruto's hands that was resting on the cloth. "Regardless of how drunk I was, I was happy to share that moment with you." This clearly surprised the blonde. Blue eyes shifted in the direction of the black orbs that were already staring at him. "Sasuke..." he whispered quietly, his face being rather flushed still.

Naruto was getting used to seeing a smile on Sasuke lips, but It didn't change how amazing it looked on him. Before he could make a comment about how remarkably attractive he looked that way, the raven started moving his face closer to his. he knew it was coming, but it also didn't change the fact that he was nervous. There was no alcohol in his system anymore that worked up that braveness he once had.

He sat there, frozen until the pale man's lips met his. So soft. He thought to himself before he started to return the sensual kiss. The passion in it was exhilarating and obvious. The kind of kiss that he thrived for. Even with the pounding headache that he had and the hangover that consumed his stomach lining, he still wanted nothing more, but to be in Sasuke's arms. Breaking away from him, he moved his body up and over, straddling the raven on the couch. Both legs on either side of Sasuke. He rested his arms up on his shoulders, and gave him a look that told the raven he wanted him.

Their gaze remained the same for a couple of minutes before sasuke wrapped his arms around the blondes waist, gently bucking his hips to grind his lower regions against him. Earning him a rather interesting noise from the whiskered man. "Mngph..." He wondered how uncomfortable his bottom really was.

The dark haired man leaned his head forward closing that space between them with another passionate kiss. Which lasted a little longer then the previous one. He gently bit the blondes bottom lip, causing him to gasp out which immediately gave him the chance to invade his mouth. He quickly slipped his tongue in and started wrestling with the other man's muscle. It was definitely different when they were drunk, but more enjoyable sober. If he asked, he knew Naruto would agree.

By the time they were out of breath, they both pulled back. Leaving them searching for air. The blue eyes were filled with an emotion he knew better then anyone. "Sa..suke..." he stuttered out his name. Naruto knew that he loved Sasuke. But he hadn't been able to tell him yet. He realized it when the man was taken away and in custody. Even with him being pardoned and been back with him for three days now, he still hadn't been able to tell him.

The hesitation in his voice led the raven to believe it was something serious. He tried to give him a reassuring look like it was okay to say whatever he needed to say. But it failed, he just couldn't say it. Instead, he just pulled himself closer to the raven, borrowing his face into the nape of his neck. "Im glad your back..." he bit his tongue, knowing the man on top of him wanted to say more. But he wasn't going to push him.
________________________________

(A/N: Im really enjoying this story. I have a plethora of ideas. But I'm not sure if i want to hit 50 chapters.)