Tell Me What Happened

⚠️WARNING SEXUAL
CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

Sasuke decided to keep what happened in the middle of the night to himself. He wasn't sure if telling Naruto was a good idea or bad, it could seriously go either way. Not wanting him to freak out and confront the other man, but he also didn't want to hold back and have any secrets. But it was a choice he was willing to make if it meant protecting Naruto from any problems that didn't need to include him. Stress that didn't need to be put on him especially in a time like this.

He finished making breakfast before taking a plate upstairs, he slowly opened the door to the bedroom that he had shut to try and silence the noise of him moving pots and pans around. Naruto was still sleeping with one arm hanging off the bed and lazily spread out. "Oi...Dobe.." he said in a somewhat whisper, trying not to spook him as he set the plate of food down on the nightstand. He kneeled down to eye level with the man who started rustling in the sheets. "Mmm.." Was all that was said.

"Dobe...wake up..." The raven said in a louder tone, shaking his arm that hung over the edge.  "Sasuke I really don't wannnaaa.~" Naruto responded in a very bratty tone. Sasuke decided it was best to be more stern, but maybe in a way Naruto wouldn't expect, he slowly stood back up before a smirk took over his previous smile.

He picked the blanket up and turned the blonde over on his back before crawling on top of him, this of course made the blue eyes open and look up at the man above him. "H-Hey..." he said before pale lips were placed on his own. "Mngh..." he winced from the kiss he was definitely not expecting.

Their lips stayed connected when Sasuke slipped a hand under the man's jacket that he hadn't bothered to take off the night before. He caressed his tone body, gently running his fingers over it earning him a few shivers. Naruto's face was lit up, he definitely was awake now, his face started radiating, it was still rather early and his morning wood wasn't helping the situation.

His eyes slowly opened after being shut so hard, he glanced over to the raven who broke off the kiss, just to creep down to his neck. He felt teeth sink in rather harshly. Considering his lower regions were already aroused, it didn't help. He let out a soft moan, signaling to Sasuke that it was time to stop before it got to heated. But Sasuke liked it, he loved hearing him moan from his actions, which only increased the pressure he was adding with his teeth while simultaneously sucking at his skin.

"Mngh...Sa-..suke.." He tried to fight back the moans but it was overwhelming for him. He placed his hands onto the other ones shoulders gently pushing. "I-I'm up...o-okay?" He said innocently. Sasuke released his grip on the man's neck giving a soft chuckle in response before reaching down with his hand and slipping it into the blondes pants and boxers. "Yes...indeed you are." He lifted his head enough to look at the reaction he gained.

Naruto winced in pleasure from the grasp the man had on him. "Ngh~" His eyes locked with the black orbs giving a look of embarrassment. "S-Stop..." He said with a rather sexual voice. "Hm?" Sasuke questioned as if he didn't hear him when he clearly had, he gently began stroking his erection that just seemed to throb more from the motion. "N-No-..o..~" The blonde whispered in response before moving his head to the side trying to hide the fact he enjoyed it.

"When your done I'll stop..." Sasuke said seductively before lowering himself back down to the man's neck, going back to the biting and sucking he was doing but in a different spot. His speed increased with his hand causing the blonde to get close to climax. It was easier in the morning it being the most blood filled body part first thing. "S-Sasuke...I-I'm close.." It still seemed to surprise the raven how quick this was turning out.

Before Naruto could warn him any further, he came into Sasuke's hand, making a rather large mess inside his boxers. He moaned to the feeling, louder then needed. "A-Aghh..~~"

Sasuke sat back on his knees pulling his hand out and bringing it up to lips before licking his middle finger clean. "I already had breakfast, but thanks." He said with a large smirk before wiping the remaining mess on his hand onto the orange pants the blonde wore. He got up and pointed at the plate of food that was getting cold. "Now eat...please." He stated before turning and making his leave.

Naruto's face was beyond flushed, out of breath and couldn't speak a response to begin with. He quickly sat up and removed his clothes before heading to the bathroom.

He quickly took a shower then ate his breakfast before making his way down stairs. Sasuke was cleaning up the dishes from cooking and from their mess that they left behind the night before. He had already picked up the stool that Sai deliberately knocked over.

Sasuke saw movement in the corner of his eye, drawing his attention over to the source. The whiskered man was standing at the entrance to the kitchen, dressed in a white loose fitted t-shirt with blue jeans. He leaned up against the open end wall with his arms crossed over his chest, and a soft blush over his cheeks. "Good morning to you too." He said with sarcasm.

The raven shut the water off to the sink and wiped off his hands onto his black pants. He also wore a navy blue turtle neck, in attempt to hiding the bandage over the cut he had gotten. "Hn..are you complaining?" He asked before walking over to the blonde and placing a rather sweet kiss on his forehead. Naruto didn't respond, instead he smiled. Which was more touching to Sasuke's heart, he loved his smile, it made him feel at home.

Even though it made his heart happy, he still wore a face that showed something was wrong. Though he thought he hid it well, Naruto picked up on it. Before dark haired man could walk back to the sink, he grabbed his wrist gently tugging him back. "What's wrong?" He asked nervously, it may have been faint but he knows what he saw on his face. Guilt. He's seen it so many times before, not just in Sasuke's face but most of his friends, and plenty of villagers.

"Nothings wrong." Sasuke replied trying to hide the fact something was indeed wrong. He didn't pull his arm away, not wanting to give anymore hints that his mind couldn't stop thinking about Sai. But it wasn't just Sai on his mind, no Shikamaru was too. It was strange the way the man came at him with such intent to find dirt, and then the same night Sai shows up.

He had come to the conclusion while making breakfast that he wasn't going to tell his lover of the nightly scare he had, but not yet. Maybe he was wrong for waiting to tell him, but there was no way he was going to portray it as something serious and that it needed to be handled. Though he made his mind to tell him, he's just unsure when.

Just as Sasuke was getting ready to suggest something to do for the day, there was a knock on the door. "I guess this is becoming a regular thing?" Naruto asked before making his way to the door, unlocking and opening it. Sasuke watched from the kitchen to see who it was, that's when his heart dropped. "Oh hey Sai." Naruto said to the man in the doorway who's smile was thick across his face. Sasuke made his way to the door standing behind Naruto, glaring at the other man.

"Good morning Naruto, Lord Sixth has requested your presence." He said as if he was a robot reading off a script. His black eyes met with Sasuke's before he shut them and smiled wider before taking a bow. "Understood." Naruto responded before Sai left.

The blonde shut the door before looking at Sasuke who still held the look of anger. "H-Hey...You sure your okay?" He asked before touching Sasuke's arm, gently caressing it. "Yeah." The raven answered halfheartedly. He pulled away from Naruto reaching behind him to grab his shoes. "We should get going." He spoke up again before bending over and sliding his shoes on. That's when Naruto noticed the bandage on his neck, he could see it from the turtle neck lowering from him bending over.

"Wh-What's that?" He stuttered, questioning the man before kneeling down and hooking his finger in the neck line of the shirt, pulling it down to make it more visible.

Damn it... The raven cursed himself for not covering it better.

"Tell me what happened."