What Now?

The morning came rather quickly. The sun broke through the thin glass that separated Naruto's room from outside. His bright blue eyes opened from the light reflecting in his eye lids. A chill went through his body causing him to shiver, noticing quickly that his body was completely bare under the light cotton blanket. Realizing this he sat up while scrunching the blanket up closer to himself, pulling his legs up to meet his chest.

His gaze searched the empty spot on the bed next to him, immediately concerning himself with the whereabouts of Sasuke. Catching a glimpse at the folded up clothes that sat on the nightstand near the bed. He didn't hesitate to grab them, getting dressed fast while hopping out of the bedroom attempting to push his foot through the bottom of his pants. Nearly falling he caught himself in the door frame. "Sasuke?" He called out before making his way to the kitchen. Is that coffee? He thought while breathing in the smell of fresh ground beans. He noticed the pot was halfway full, but no pale man in site.

There was an instant ramen cup on the table that wasn't open but had a pair of chopsticks on top, sitting next to the water pot that was clearly on and steaming. Ramen for breakfast, how fitting it was for him. He wouldn't complain not having eggs and bacon, considering he would rather it be ramen anyway. Naruto was happy to see there was signs of Sasuke being there recently but not physically seeing him put a fear in him he wasn't ready for. He couldn't believe that Sasuke would leave after promising he would stay.

Opening the sliding glass door to the porch he saw the dark haired man sitting on the 'beanbag' with a cup of coffee in hand, black no creamer. "Good morning Dobe." He said while turning his gaze to the messy haired blonde who looked as if he had seen a ghost. "What's wrong?" He asked with concern. He adjusted in his seat to make room for him to share the spot, pulling up his hand to gesture for Naruto to take it. As suggested the blue eyed man did just that. He grabbed the hand that was offered and sat down next to him not letting go of his hand, even when Sasuke attempted to retreat it, his grip only got tighter. "I just thought... you left." He said, saying those last two words in a whisper. But the raven heard him. A frown lowered his lips as he noticed the change in Naruto's demeanor.

His frown soon turned to a smirk as he shifted his eyes out towards the village. "Baka..." he said with no tone that was recognizable. Almost neutral like a robot. Naruto shifted his eyes to him with furrowed brows. He knew that if Sasuke was still there now, then there was no reason to question him. He pulled his hand away from the Uchiha, feeling his face become flushed remembering the events from the night before. He didn't want to bring it up, or refresh his memory of the dignity he lost. He brought his hand up to his whiskered face gently touching his cheek with the tips of his fingers. Feeling the radiating heat.

The morning started to go faster once the two sat down and ate 'breakfast' which consisted of instant miso ramen cups for both of them. As well as coffee, which to Naruto's surprise, Sasuke put sugar in his coffee. There may be no creamer but the raven did have a sweet tooth for some things. His coffee being one.

Enjoying how things were, Naruto couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen next. He knew they had to go to Kakashi but a huge part of him wanted to keep this a secret. Knowing there was no avoiding some kind of consequence for the crazy shit Sasuke has done.

Not only was the Hokages soon to be orders invading his thoughts, the actions Sasuke had done that would ultimately lead to those consequences were as well. It's been five years since he left the village but the amount of crimes he's committed could send him away for life. "Naruto..." His thoughts were interrupted by a stern voice that came from behind him. He looked up from the magazine he was deadpanning into, to feel a hand gently touch the side of his neck, feeling warm lips press to his marked cheek. Immediately his face lit up. There was definitely no use trying to act like he was used to these kinds of gestures. He had just lost his virginity to this man just under half a day ago. It was groundbreaking.

Placing the book down onto his lap, he felt the hand that was on his neck gently push his chin in the direction of where the lips that were once on his cheek were. The raven connected their lips, and Naruto wasn't going to resist. His eyes closed once their was connection. But it didn't change the fact how embarrassed he was. Damn it. He thought as he tried to gather himself together. Soon pulling back he opened his eyes to meet the black orbs in site. He was going to say something but was quickly interrupted by the other man's voice. "We need to get going." He watched the raven straighten up and adjust his clothes.

There it was again. That thought that kept crossing his mind. Can't we keep this a secret? He had to force this thought out as quick as possible before he said anything that would insinuate it. He knew better but his heart hurt to know he couldn't just keep him caged in his house. Not that it would be any different in a jail cell. He cursed himself for even thinking that. Stop it Naruto!