Raven

{{{MEERY CHRISTMAS 🎄}}}

It was mid-afternoon by the time the two finally decided it was time to go. While Naruto fought the battle of thoughts piercing through his brain about not saying anything, Sasuke slipped his shoes on and gave the blonde a genuine smile. Sitting down next to the raven, he followed with putting his shoes on too. Once he finished lacing up the straps, he sat there for a moment giving the pale man a scan over with his eyes. He watched every move he made. Looking at him as if studying his face. He couldn't deny the obvious attraction he has for the Uchiha. Who doesn't think he's attractive? But if he's being honest with himself, it was clear his attraction to him was more then the average fan girls. Yes it's true even after the crimes he's made, he still has a 'best looking' reputation around the leaf village.

"Why are you starting at me?" Sasuke spoke up, interrupting any and all thoughts roaming the blondes mind. He winced from surprise and quickly looked away. His face clearly changing shades. "S-Sorry... " He rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his blonde hair with his clammy hand. "Your gonna have to transform again..." he continued while looking the opposite direction.

Without question, since the reasoning was obvious, he stood up and quickly made his hand gestures to produce a cloud of smoke, revealing a small black kitten just as before. A smile smeared across the blondes face. "We don't wanna get stopped before making it to the Hokages, you know?" He said holding that big bright smile. The kitten didn't respond showing understanding, instead rather he quickly jumped up to Naruto's shoulder making himself comfortable. "R-Right...let's go..." Naruto said as he stood up, opening the door and heading out.

Making their way through the village, heading to the Hokages office, Naruto started thinking of all the possibilities that may come from doing this. He was silent, not really showing much of any emotion. Anxiety was grabbing a hold of his stomach. Sweat starting to bead up on his face. He kept his eyes low, towards the ground. Sasuke wasn't moving around which led him to believe that maybe he was nervous too. This could either go fairly good with some obvious consequences, or really bad with severe consequences. How will Sasuke act if they lock him up forever. What if they order some kind of death penalty? Then there's the good side to things, where Kakashi and the village agrees to pardoning him. But that option seems very unlikely.

Naruto cursed himself for not being able to stop these thoughts. He was beyond scared. His fear was soon washed once he bumped into the left side of Shikamaru. His brown haired friend was stepping back from saying goodbye to their friend Choji, who was finishing up what seemed to be the left overs of lunch that they were sharing. Once the two collided, but luckily catching balance, they stood before each other. "Sorry Shikamaru! I wasn't looking up." He quickly apologized hoping that would be the end to it. But it wasn't everyday that Naruto just had a random kitten with him. Shikamarus eyes glanced to the black eyes looking back at him. Being nearly knocked off, the kittens claws dug into the blondes jacket, as he stood up on his paws. "That's what I get for walking backwards... Hm? Where'd you get the cat?" His friend asked him with curiosity. How strange it was for Naruto to be that close to a cat that didn't want to gouge out his eyes.

"O-Oh right, I found him last night. Figured I'd watch after him for a little while." He responded quickly and possibly a little shaky. Shikamaru thought he sensed something was up with the way his voice sounded, but blew it off like it was just him overthinking, as usual. "Did you name him yet?" He asked leaning closer and gently petting the top of the kittens head. Oh no, I don't think Sasuke wants him touching him! Just as he thought that to himself the kitten lifted up a front paw swatting at Shikamaru's hand. No cuts were made but he clearly got the picture. "H-Heh sorry about that! Um, no name I guess." He responded to his question knowing that just opened up another conversation. What was he supposed to say? And what if he gave a stupid name and Sasuke didn't agree to it. Shit.

"Well you have to have a name, it's your cat." The brown haired man said while putting his hand that was swatted by the cat, onto his hip and tilting his head, as if thinking about a good name for what seemed to be angry cat. Naruto started the blush but there was no way he could let his friend see that. Quickly snapping his head to the direction of the office, he threw up a hand and began to part his way while calling out a silly name he just came up with, thinking it would be best to just go random then to be questioned further by the highest IQ ninja in the village. "Raven! That'll be his name!" His face was flushed but luckily no one could see that. Raven...really?