Bed Time

WARNING! ⚠️⚠️⚠️ YAOI UP AHEAD AND PROBABLY FOR A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS! MOVE ALONG IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT, SASUKE-X-NARUTO
_________________________________

His mind went haywire. Sleeping in the same bed?! He thought, though he wasn't going to argue knowing it would be pointless. He nervously started fiddling with his hands in his lap. Picking at his nail beds. A bad habit he's picked up since Sasuke left the village. One he clearly can't stop, even with Sasuke here now.

"O-Oh...right.." Even being as nervous as he was, he was still happy. Nothing could change that. Sure things didn't go exactly as planned but he could work with it. He would do anything for Sasuke. A smile creeped on his face but he hid it well. However his face being flushed, was not hidden well.

Taking note of the blonde being highly strung, he reached over and placed his hand on top of Naruto's jittering hands. His eyes reaching the blue ones. He scooted closer that way their shoulders were touching. "Is that okay?.." He asked, even though he knew Naruto wouldn't argue. He was going to sleep with him regardless if they were really going to be more then friends. It shouldn't come as a surprise for him.

Naruto felt comfort from the ravens touch, but that didn't seem to help the color of his face that was changing at a rapid speed. "Y-Yes.." he stuttered.

The night air was cold. Enough to make the blonde shiver and only get closer to Sasuke for warmth. The raven lifted his hand that was once covering his hands, and wrapped it around Naruto pulling him in. They gazed up at the stars for a little while talking back and forth. Almost as if catching up. They seemed to find a few things, more then some, interesting. It was getting very late and the two were yawning almost in synch. Not wanting to move from their current position, but knowing they had to one way or another.

Sasuke suddenly stood up, releasing the blonde. He looked down at him with a smirk and held out a hand for him to take. "Let's go to bed, Usuratonkachi." Hesitantly, the blonde reached out placing his hand in Sasuke's. Who's grip seemed to tighten and pulled him up to his feet. "Teme, don't call me that! It's mean, you know.." he followed Sasuke inside, their hands staying connected. He pulled them to Naruto's room. Closing the door behind him. Once the door latch clicked Sasuke turned around, letting go of the blondes hand, just to push him onto the bed, "Ngh!.." Soon after crawling onto the bed, making his way on top of the blue eyed man.

"S-Sasuke!" His bright eyes lit up, his hair was limp on the bed and his arms were sprawled out as he stared up at the Uchiha. The room was dark but there was light that came in through the window from a close by street light. Enough for him to see Sasuke. The raven was hovering over him. One leg being on the side and one in between Naruto's legs. He held himself up with his hands that were being used for support. An evil smirk was plastered on him. "Naruto...I said no boundaries..." The words that slipped his lips made the blondes whole body shiver. His neck was tingling. The hairs on his scalp lifting.

W-What's that supposed to mean?! Naruto thought to himself, his heart making its way up to his throat. Stomach was binding up every second that went by. He felt the ravens leg, that was in between his, move up and against his groin. Making him slightly wince. His left eye shutting from being touched even in the slightest. His eyes almost never looked away from the man above him. His body was starting to heat up like an oven. Getting hot fairly quickly. He blinked and in just a matter of that blink, Sasuke swooped down crashing his lips on to his. His eyes widened to this. While he noticed the ravens orbs were closed.

His lips parted slowly, allowing the raven access to his mouth. Their kiss was heavy. Not anywhere near like the make out session they had before. This was different. This was exhilarating. Hot breath escaping each others mouths. Shivers seeping through his spine. He could feel the raven lower his body onto his, which inevitably led to the ravens legs that was against him move. Causing him to wince again, but this time through the kiss. Could have been easily mixed up with a moan. Sasuke's ears twitched to the sound of the blonde beneath him. He could tell how much this was breaking him. He lusted for it. He wanted to devour him. But had to hold himself back, for now.