Change.

Walking back out of the bedroom, into the kitchen, he saw Sasuke throwing away his to-go trash, while simultaneously taking the trash bag out of the can. Thus tying it up and turning around with it in hand. Is he cleaning? Naruto thought to himself as their eyes met. He blinked a few times, shocked to see him even remotely attempting to clean. "Y-You don't have to do that.." he said quietly, feeling embarrassed. Sasuke responded with a smile, a surprisingly genuine one. "Hn...doesn't look like you were planning on doing it." He said now smirking. Naruto blushed a little looking away while rubbing the back of his head. "Whatever..." he whispered but loud enough for Sasuke to hear him.

Putting the trash bag down, in an upright position against the wall, he noticed the clothes in the blondes hand and the new attire he was wearing. Orange, over sized shirt and light blue sleep pants with little ramen bowls on them.

"For me?" He asked with curiosity, pointing at the clothes he was holding. He assumed since it looked to be rather dark clothes, not something the blonde would wear. Catching Naruto's attention he turned his head back towards him with a smile. "Yeah! Figured it would be more comfortable, you know?"

He walked over and handed the clothes to Sasuke, pointing at the bathroom, that's door was slightly open. Not even saying anything assuming the raven understood. Which he did, he walked to the door and stepped in turning the light on, closing the door behind him. He didn't necessarily care to go to another room to change but respected Naruto's wishes.

Scanning the bathroom noticing the insane amount of frog decorations in there, he couldn't help but laugh to himself. "Dobe..." he whispered. After undressing and redressing he noticed the clothes fit him well. A black long sleeved shirt with black sleep pants. Just plain no designs like Naruto's. Folding his somewhat dirty clothes, he placed them on the counter and decided to leave them there. Making his way out of the bathroom turning the light off behind him.

When he got back in the kitchen he saw the blonde was no longer in there. Curious as to where he went, he checked his room, walking in without knocking. But he still wasn't in there. He did however take a moment to glance around his room. Heart beat slowing increasing. "Hn..." he turned around and headed back to the kitchen. The only other place he could be was out front or on the balcony. Going with the better of the two choices, he opened the slider to outside. It was very dark and everyone was already sleeping so it's wasn't a bad idea getting some fresh air. Since no one can see him. "Oi..." he said as he stepped out sliding the door shut, Naruto was sitting on, what looked to be, a giant beanbag. But outdoor material. The blue eyes looked up into Sasuke's. Skimming over his body in the clothes he provided. "Looks like it fits good!" Naruto said with a smile. Adjusting in his seat scooting over to make room for the raven to join him. Not having to say anything he simply agreed.

(They don't have phone's obviously so imagine without ^

(They don't have phone's obviously so imagine without ^.^)

It was quiet between them. There was a lot the blonde wanted to ask and the raven wanted to say. Naruto couldn't stand the awkward silence anymore so he decided to tell him about the sleeping arrangements. "You're going to sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the floor." He said with a smile, he didn't mind it to much and since he's never really had anyone sleep over, he didn't want make him uncomfortable. "Baka...you're sleeping with me." The raven responded looking to the village from their seat on the balcony. This completely took Naruto by surprise, his eyes widen as he stared at the raven. His face became hot and heart began racing. With their make out session they had just recently, sleeping with him in the same bed blew him out of the water. Together? He thought, while his stomached started fluttering. Fuck...