Hot

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Sasuke could feel every throb and pulsate that occurred in his mouth. Enjoying pushing Naruto to his end. Of course he wouldn't make it that easy for him though. Listening to Naruto's breath become erratic and very irregular, he knew the blonde was about to bust. Pulling up from this twitching shaft, he looked up at the blonde whose eyes were locked on his. "Hn..." Sasuke's face warmed up. His body temperature changing. Almost matching Naruto's. He sat up a bit, enough to rest on his knees. Gently he caressed the back of Naruto's left thigh, pushing it up to bend it.

The blonde didn't fight back in fact he even helped pull his leg up. He redirected his eyes else where. Sasuke took his chances, while holding his member in his hand, he used a finger sliding it down the tip to the base. Collecting saliva that was left on there, using it as a lubricant. Slowly making his way to his entrance. He pushed the tip of his index finger in his cavity, earning a rather intense wince from the blue eyed man. But no response verbally was made, which led him to push in further passing his finger knuckle. Soon after, he managed to sneak the rest of his finger in. Pulling out and pushing in, in a rhythm.

Naruto started squirming, not able to sit still. He moaned out in discomfort, which the raven noticed. Using his free hand, he grabbed his shaft once more, pulling it into his mouth to distract him while he continued with his finger.

"M-Mngh..." listening to the sounds escaping his soft warm lips, just made it easier for him to not feel bad about slipping in another finger with no warning. His saliva that fell down his shaft helped make this process easier. He used his two fingers, spreading them in a scissor-like-manor to make for more room.

Naruto could feel him self becoming relaxed. Instead of the discomfort he was previously feeling, he started to feel pleasure. Not only from Sasuke bobbing on his dick, but even the ravens fingers moving around was arousing. His moans grew louder. But once he felt Sasuke's knuckles press onto his skin, he felt a shock of pleasure he hadn't felt before. His sweet spot was grazed by the ravens finger. "N-Ngah!" Sasuke grew a smirk while still continuing to use his mouth to stroke him. Found it. He thought to himself as he pulled up from his member letting a train of spit follow.

Wiping his mouth, and pulling his two fingers out and away from his hole, he smirked once more. Naruto showed a face of disappointment from the removal of his fingers. But still very flushed and embarrassed from the amount of excitement he just had. He laid there, sprawled out on his bed, while Sasuke stared at him for just a moment before scooting his knees up closer to the blonde and barring his ground. He pulled his sleep pants and boxers down, just slightly past his knees, still keeping them wrapped around his ankles.

Exposing his beyond rock hard manhood. Not phased at all by Naruto's expression when he saw it. The blondes eyes widened seeing that they both now were completely naked and just centimeters away from their lower regions touching. His face expression showed some fear of what was to happen next.

Sasuke placed his throbbing cock on top of Naruto's, grabbing a hold of both of them and leaning over to hover his body above the blondes. Slowly he thrusted to make the two grind against each other. A high pitched moan escaped the whiskered ones lips. His eyes shutting half way, just parted enough to where he could still see him. Sasuke interrupted his gaze by bringing his lips down onto his, immediately requesting entrance. Their tongues danced together while Sasuke continued slowly moving his hips, cupping them into his hand. Not being able to breathe very well while massaging tongues, moans came out from both of them. Until the raven couldn't handle it any longer.

He pulled up and brought the hand that was on their members, up to his mouth filling it with the saliva he had built up, and Naruto's that he stole

He pulled up and brought the hand that was on their members, up to his mouth filling it with the saliva he had built up, and Naruto's that he stole. Bring it back down to his throbbing shaft, stroking it, just enough to get it covered. He positioned himself at Naruto's entrance, while pulling his left thigh up, but hadn't pushed forward yet. He caught his eyes with the blue ones, as if asking for approval.

Naruto stared into his eyes with lust and desperation. He gave a soft nod, turning his head towards the window that the moon peered through, illuminating the room. Attempting to hide the little bit of pride he had left, being ripped away. He wanted this, and that he was certain of. But there was no way he was going to speak up and tell him to put it in. Sasuke immediately took action, gently of course, at first.